blink-182 "Enema of the State" LP release party!

Hey everyone in the NYC area -- we are throwing a release/listening party tomorrow night to celebrate the "Enema of the State" LP release. We will also be raffling off 8 LPs from the first pressing. Here is the event link of facebook, and details are below...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191343300372&index=1

My record label, Mightier Than Sword Records [http://mtsrecords.com], will be releasing blink-182's "Enema of the State" on vinyl this coming Tuesday, December 1st.

To celebrate the release, we will be hosting a release/listening party tomorrow night at Angels and Kings with our friend Rob Hitt's Tuesday night Trainwreck. We will be spinning the vinyl in its entirety and will be raffling off 8 LPs from the SOLD OUT first pressing!

Drink specials:

10-10:30 PM - free Colt 45 & vodka

1-1:30 AM - free colt 45 & vodka

This event is 21+

Come celebrate with us! See you tomorrow!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on getting these out! The assembling process has proven more time consuming than I thought. ALL orders will be out no later than the end of this week. I know its a couple days past the release date, so I'm working everyday/night this week to get them out as quickly as possible!

if anyone on this board complains about a preorder like this not shipping until a couple days after the official release date, i think i'll fucking explode.

Exactly. If you all saw how many LP mailers RJ has stacked up and ready to go, you'd be A LOT more understanding.

should take/post a picture! all of these packaged up (or even a majority) would definitely be a sight to see.