Question about Hot Fuss 12" Box Set

I was just curious about who put out the 12" Hot Fuss that came in a box set with a free t-shirt, I've never seen them before, but now there's a bunch up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-KILLERS-HOT-FUSS-BLUE-VINYL-LP-BOX-SET_W0QQitemZ370299678277QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item563794ae45

yep saw these at hot topic and knew these would be on ebay soon , will be getting my large one though as i would like this record as it is a great album although the rest of the killers releases i just cant get into .

Really you don't like sams town?? One of the greatest albums of the decade in my opinion.

yep saw these at hot topic and knew these would be on ebay soon , will be getting my large one though as i would like this record as it is a great album although the rest of the killers releases i just cant get into .

Really you don't like sams town?? One of the greatest albums of the decade in my opinion.

Seriously? I've never heard anyone say that before.

Guest adam526
Just got this at hot topic. Beyond stoked just to own it on vinyl. Sucks there's no insert though

Obviously they couldn't waste their time with an insert - too busy with the super collectible t-shirt.