Propagandhi Today's Empires on blue vinyl

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony of homophobic joke in a thread about a propagandhi LP is the best part.

How is it homophobic? I never said it was wrong or bad that you drink your boyfriend's pee. It is what it is. There's no need to be ashamed. I find it quite cute actually. I'm proud of you that you can share such intimate details of your love publicly, you should be an inspiration to pee drinkers everywhere.

my theory is that the red vinyl sells north of $100 all the time because of the nofx song where mike talks about buying it off ebay

so a bunch of blind fat mike followers bid the price up crazy

i want the record, but refuse to spend that kind of money for a record that's not even that limited

grabbed a blue one though ;)

my theory is that the red vinyl sells north of $100 all the time because of the nofx song where mike talks about buying it off ebay

so a bunch of blind fat mike followers bid the price up crazy

i want the record, but refuse to spend that kind of money for a record that's not even that limited

grabbed a blue one though ;)

I kind of share that theory. haha. I only started watching them on ebay after hearing that song so I don't really know. I don't mind the album but I certainly wouldn't pay ebay prices for it. Don't think I'm going to pick it up on blue either, got a lot of stuff I'd rather have, although its a bargain at retail prices... Tough call.

Interestingly enough there's none on popsike from before the release of never trust a hippy.

Theres actually more red copies than blue copies. I wonder what these will start going for on ebay.

It'll turn out the same as the Ribbed repress, which i believe there's the same amount of. Old colored vinyl holds its value despite labels loving to repress it in similar or less quantities. Longest line is another example, although the repress was more common the old press did not lose any value, which it probably should have with 1000 less people needing a colored copy of the record. It comes down to the same market of the same people willing to spend that much money still existing.

The irony of homophobic joke in a thread about a propagandhi LP is the best part.

How is it homophobic? I never said it was wrong or bad that you drink your boyfriend's pee. It is what it is. There's no need to be ashamed. I find it quite cute actually. I'm proud of you that you can share such intimate details of your love publicly, you should be an inspiration to pee drinkers everywhere.

Anytime you insinuate someone is gay in order to insult them it counts as homophobia.

Anytime you insinuate someone is gay in order to insult them it counts as homophobia.

It wasn't designed as an insult. If you're insulted by someone insinuating you are gay then you sire must be the homophobe. And if anyone took what I said as truly homophobic, I apologize, that was not my intention.

It wasn't designed as an insult. If you're insulted by someone insinuating you are gay then you sire must be the homophobe. And if anyone took what I said as truly homophobic, I apologize, that was not my intention.

Anytime you modify someones post to say that they drink their own pee or someone else's pee it is an insult. I should know I am the one who started doing it on here. So now that we have out of the way, anyone who would be potentially butthurt by derogatory remarks towards homosexuals on the internet is just a PC fag and shouldn't be apologized to.

Anytime you modify someones post to say that they drink their own pee or someone else's pee it is an insult. I should know I am the one who started doing it on here. So now that we have out of the way, anyone who would be potentially butthurt by derogatory remarks towards homosexuals on the internet is just a PC fag and shouldn't be apologized to.

You could not be more wrong. Jokes and insults are different things. Insults are designed to hurt and I know damn well that someone saying you drink pee on the internet doesn't hurt anyone. If anything, it should've made you laugh.

As for the other stuff, I completely disagree. And that fact that you use the term "butt hurt" shows you're not adult enough to join in when the grown ups are talking.

I'm done.

• 4 weeks later...
I ordered from shopradiocast on the 3rd Dec and still have not receive it. anyone here having the same problem??

You live in Singapore, dude. It took three weeks to get mine to America. I wouldn't stress yet.

I ordered alot of recs from fat, epitaph, vc and insound. the longest i've to wait for my recs was 2 weeks and the fastest from fat took only 5 days to arrive.