3rd day Xmas pt 2 SH Party Starter Kit (Pint Glass

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

3rd day of Xmas part 2 - Suburban Home Party Starter Kit (Pint Glasses,Shot Glasses,Coozies,Shotgunators,Coasters)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH3dofxmas

We at Suburban Home enjoy getting the party started. We love drinking beer, whiskey, what have you. We can't think of another label out there with our commitment to keeping the party alive. Not only do we hope that our music becomes the soundtrack to your next night of drinking, but we also hope that our accessories help you to more efficiently keep that party going. This sale when delivered to your house will only need the addition of alcohol (or root beer if you don't booze) and a few friends and you are ready to party. Here is what you get:

* 6 Pint Glasses of our choice (the pint glasses photographed will be the ones we select from; a few lucky folks might end up with an Alkaline Trio or Dillinger Four pint glass)

* 2 Shot Glasses of our choice (You will either get a Drag the River and a Takers' shot glass or a Drag the River and a Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective shot glass)

* 10 Beer Coozies of our choice (we will choose from the ones photographed)

* 2 Coffee Mugs of our choice for the morning after your party (You will either get a Pastepunk and a Mike Hale coffee mug or a Pastepunk and a Gaslight Anthem coffee mug)

* 2 Coasters of our choice (we found some more coasters and each sale will get 2)

* 2 Shotgunators

You could be expected to pay upwards of $70 on all of these items, but for our 3rd day of Xmas, we will be offering 30 Party Starter Sets for $30 each plus shipping. Due to the fragility of the glasses, US customers will be asked to select UPS to insure the package.

You no longer have to drink beer out of those McDonald's fraggle rock or muppets glasses any more. Your beers can now stay colder longer (a personal goal of Suburban Home) and you will now be able to shotgun beers much more quickly and cleanly. I had serious thoughts about including a few beers in this set, but the guys talked a little sense into me. Remember only 30 sets will be sold.

hey but f'real, i love my d4 pint glass. every time i see my roommate using it i have an internal anal retentive freakout

that is how I feel about my LaGrecia pint glass.

why are you talking shit on my fraggle rock glasses? when i party with mokey she treats me right

I love my fraggle rock glasses, but man, that shit is old and it might be time to retire them so they live on; those glasses are thin man and how bummed would you be if they broke.

Is there anyway to order like every koozie yall have

This...... plus I want all the coasters too. Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie...

no, most of the coasters and coozies will end up going through this set

gave in and ordered!

Virgil: I already have the YR cozie and pint glass

I wouldn't mind getting doubles but would much rather getting different ones :P

HINT HINT;)

will do what we can. I think there is a good chance that you will be ok