looking for underoath ticket in chicago for tomorr

i know this is a long shot, but im looking for one underoath ticket for the show at the metro tomorrow night in chicago.

or if you have any good ideas where to look.

not a huge deal, but i kinda want to go. havent seen them in at least five years. figure i should see them one more time to realize i never want to see them again.

didn't know we had christian rock fans on here. going to do your sunday worship @ the show?

better hope fat mike doesn't show up. he might hurt spencers feelings again and make him walk off stage in tears

would clever post have not happened had the show not been on a sunday?

and what did the christians/underoath do to you to make you upset?

didn't know we had christian rock fans on here. going to do your sunday worship @ the show?

better hope fat mike doesn't show up. he might hurt spencers feelings again and make him walk off stage in tears

nothing, actually im catholic (close enough) i just don't like how they're a bunch of bitches and walk off of warped tour because someone make fun of them. hahaha. i never liked them as a band to begin with, i just think a band should have some kind of backbone to stick up for what them believe in

nothing, actually im catholic (close enough) i just don't like how they're a bunch of bitches and walk off of warped tour because someone make fun of them. hahaha. i never liked them as a band to begin with, i just think a band should have some kind of backbone to stick up for what them believe in

i don't know that story. it doesnt really matter to me. the show was pretty good tonight. i was pretty drunk though. seems like people were deliberately trying to knock the beer out of my hand cause its not "cool" to drink.

That's not why they left Warped Tour, at all. You have no idea what you're talking about.

That's not why they left Warped Tour, at all. You have no idea what you're talking about.

haha thats cute when fans try to back up their spineless bands. sorry but it is. ask anyone that worked or was on warped tour that year.

or Fat Mike!

haha thats cute when fans try to back up their spineless bands. sorry but it is. ask anyone that worked or was on warped tour that year.

or Fat Mike!

Hi, I've actually worked on Warped Tour before. Also, this band was on the cover of the magazine I work for right when this drama on Warped all went down. So yes, I actually do know what happened (as would anyone who read said cover story), and you're still an idiot.