Post your computer/TV setup

thomas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

rrd, I love the GUK thing on the wall. It got me thinking, though, where do you have you record player and records at? Can you show a picture of that setup?

- Jeff

rrd, I love the GUK thing on the wall. It got me thinking, though, where do you have you record player and records at? Can you show a picture of that setup?

- Jeff

i keep my record player next to my computer desk, i have it hooked up thru the line in on my computer so i can record my 7 inch's and stuff

also my expedit with records is in here, so its easier :)

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This isn't mine, but I help my friend put it together not too long ago. It's basically a movie theater in his basement. The screen in 9' diagonally. He's got an HD projector hooked up, with an HD dvd player, surround sound, Wii, xbox 360. Last night we played some serious xbox. it's crazy, on such a huge screen in HD, the picture is unreal. Here are some pics:

[image]

the projector was a pain to get into the ceiling

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

the host was the first movie I watched on it with him. again, craziness.

[image]

holy shit, so i was on that rasterbator site, and i glanced at the pics people sent in and i saw this picture and i fucking loved the artwork above the tv! i was gonna ask about it on here but i just kinda forgot, but fuckin a, there it is, and now i know where to look for it. awesome awesome setup btw.

holy shit, so i was on that rasterbator site, and i glanced at the pics people sent in and i saw this picture and i fucking loved the artwork above the tv! i was gonna ask about it on here but i just kinda forgot, but fuckin a, there it is, and now i know where to look for it. awesome awesome setup btw.

thanks dude, its even sweeter now i got a 42" flat panel :)

Guest scriptedrain

Nice! Can you post an updated pic?

I sent you a PM ages ago, do you have the original image you used to rasterbate that picture?

Could you send it my way?!?