Live video of new Dillinger Escape Plan song

Sounds like standard DEP fair, wearing a bit old for me now

I can't believe Fake Problems are on this tour! It's so weird and so awesome.

Also, I saw Thursday play live a couple of weeks ago, they're kinda dull and Geoff thinks he's Mick Jagger, which when you're playing to an audience of about 40 people is just so so sad

Also, I saw Thursday play live a couple of weeks ago, they're kinda dull and Geoff thinks he's Mick Jagger, which when you're playing to an audience of about 40 people is just so so sad

Has Thursday ever not been dull? I've never been able to get into them. I don't think they're particularly terrible or anything, but after about 3 songs I always wonder why I'm still listening.

Has Thursday ever not been dull? I've never been able to get into them. I don't think they're particularly terrible or anything, but after about 3 songs I always wonder why I'm still listening.

Totally agree, I only went becuase my friends and my girlfriend all used to be super into them and Poison The Well were the support. The only Thursday album I have is Common Existence and the only time I've given it a proper listen was just before I went to see them so I could know some words to sing.

i'll wait till I hear what the rest of the album sounds like before I get too excited. I enjoy the hell out of DEP but i'll go with the majority and say Ire Works just, I don't know, didn't deliver seems the best way to put it.

I think the best way to put it is that it was boring as hell and sucked in nearly every way possible.