The Darjeeling Limited

Guest falloutcollapse

i want to see it really bad, especially after seeing a long trailer before 'across the universe'. i love wes anderson and jason schwartzman

Guest falloutcollapse
How was Across The Universe? I want to see that too.

it was really good, some parts were really trippy. jude, the main character, has a really good voice. it was pretty depressing though, the girl i was with cried the whole time.

Guest falloutcollapse
i need to see this and across the universe...they need to open up closer to me STAT

i can't believe the dumb town next to me got across the universe and most of you haven't. it's very shocking

edit: even if you guys haven't seen the movie yet, the soundtrack is really good, IMO. bono + the secret machines do a pretty cool cover of "i am the walrus"

i need to see this and across the universe...they need to open up closer to me STAT

i can't believe the dumb town next to me got across the universe and most of you haven't. it's very shocking

edit: even if you guys haven't seen the movie yet, the soundtrack is really good, IMO. bono + the secret machines do a pretty cool cover of "i am the walrus"

i love secret machines, but fuck do i hate bono.

that movie is great, the covers are almost completely amazing. Joe Cocker doing come together is superb.

Guest falloutcollapse

that movie is great, the covers are almost completely amazing. Joe Cocker doing come together is superb.

"all my loving" has become my new favorite song

• 3 weeks later...