BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

its ok. protect your friend. i worked at a label for 6 years. my girlfriend currently works at a label. this isn't how shit should go down.
was the label you worked at manned for the most part by yourself? and on top of having 5000 orders to ship you have other label work to take care of? shit happens, there are labels who do a far worse job shipping and responding to emails with like 25 pre orders. its not like the release date is missed by 3 months. get over it. i'm not "protecting a friend", i am pointing out taht you and most people here are cry babies.

burn +1

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the label you worked at manned for the most part by yourself? and on top of having 5000 orders to ship you have other label work to take care of? shit happens, there are labels who do a far worse job shipping and responding to emails with like 25 pre orders. its not like the release date is missed by 3 months. get over it. i'm not "protecting a friend", i am pointing out taht you and most people here are cry babies.

[image]

it's cool dude i get it

should i feel sorry that he brought in $30,000+ and is gonna add another $30,000+ in a short time? hire someone. simple. its not like those 7"s afs/mts put out are paying for the rent on an office. most smalls labels are run out of houses, garages, etc. i don't want to hear a sob story when you're bringing in a shitload of money. this isn't a small operation anymore. the second they got licensed to press blink this became huge. i'm not being a baby. i'm speaking the truth. its not hard to reply to an email. this was months & months ago. i'm not gonna second multiple emails.

edit: if he's having so much trouble getting the records out why doesn't he pick up some mexicans from home depot or post an ad on craigslist. instead he was looking for interns to do it for free. thats cool. interns are awesome. but you need to hit a release date. i don't care if there is other work to be done. especially when the pre-order is 1-2-3 months in advance.

how do you know how much money was made?

and that was a pretty racially charged comment that was pretty uncalled for. don't be an ignorant piece of shit

and that was a pretty racially charged comment that was pretty uncalled for. don't be an ignorant piece of shit

because i know how to add. i wasn't even bringing the 2nd press enemas into consideration. 1500 @ $15 each + 500 @ $20 each = $32,500. now add all the 2nd press enemas. dude ranch. brand new. thats a fuckload of money. nice job being an ignorant asshole. take a math class.

EDIT: and i do agree the mexicans @ home depot comment was a little racist, but i was trying to illustrate a point that there are people willing to work out there. especially in this economy. he could pick them up for a day or two. doesn't need to bring someone in full time.

because i know how to add. i wasn't even bringing the 2nd press enemas into consideration. 1500 @ $15 each + 500 @ $20 each = $32,500. now add all the 2nd press enemas. dude ranch. brand new. thats a fuckload of money. nice job being an ignorant asshole. take a math class.

it's also free to licence and manufacture records don't forget! how could you, you worked at a label, your girlfriend works at a label, your computer prints labels, you once drank johnny walker red label

and so how much money was spent making the records themselves as well as all the jackets and the liscenses as well?

i don't have that information. but he's made enough to move into an office off a couple records, while most small labels are run out of houses.

it's also free to licence and manufacture records don't forget! how could you, you worked at a label, your girlfriend works at a label, your computer prints labels, you once drank johnny walker red label

never drank johnny walker red label. sorry.

How do we even know for sure that the TC version has alternate art work? TC nor the band has said anything, have they?

No they're trying to be all mysterious and 3crown/BN-esque,

like they do with everything Brand New related.

Also,

LOL. +1

i'm sorry. i should have never said anything negative. my post count doesn't allow me an opinion. and by having an opinion i'm obviously a baby. i'm gonna go suck on some titties.