BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We are in the process of working with the band on making this release exactly what they want. That being said, we are going to have to postpone the pre-order tomorrow. I really hate doing this, but I'd rather post a pre-order on a product I know is already approved for production rather than having to wait on approvals that may take a while.

I'll post more on this as soon as I hear back from the band, but I didn't want to keep you guys hanging tomorrow.

I hope you understand and are still excited, this release is going to be so beautiful!

Thanks,

RJ // AFS

hope the release date stays at 3.16 at least. yet i doubt it will

The AFS release is already delayed until April.

Friend,

After much contemplation and thought, we have decided to delay the pre-order and release date for Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me" double 180 gram LP by THREE weeks. The pre-order will now begin on February 2nd, 2010 and the release date is now slated for April 6th, 2010.

We apologize any annoyance this may cause you, but we want to assure you that the pre-order WILL be going up on February 2nd, without any further delays. Without getting too specific, we chose to delay the release in an attempt to compromise with the band themselves who have been working on a separate vinyl version of the release.

Our release will be comprised of two 180 gram LPs housed in an extra heavy gatefold jacket, with black flood printing inside each pocket, and a combination of matte and spot gloss finishes on the front and back covers. The LPs will be in thick solid black innersleeves as well, a finished package that will look both beautiful and super sharp.

http://www.academyfightsong.com/index2.html

We apologize any annoyance this may cause you, but we want to assure you that the pre-order WILL be going up on February 2nd, without any further delays.

So much for that :(

I'm assuming all AFS copies will be shipping with a complimentary copy of Duke Nukem Forever, right?

Playable on your favorite console, The Phantom!