BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We are in the process of working with the band on making this release exactly what they want. That being said, we are going to have to postpone the pre-order tomorrow. I really hate doing this, but I'd rather post a pre-order on a product I know is already approved for production rather than having to wait on approvals that may take a while.

I'll post more on this as soon as I hear back from the band, but I didn't want to keep you guys hanging tomorrow.

I hope you understand and are still excited, this release is going to be so beautiful!

Thanks,

RJ // AFS

Maybe the band was so impressed by the 10th anniversary editions.. they wanted to wait to put it out then?

Guest itsajakie

fuck it. im not buying this anymore. totally over it. more for everyone else.

ill just have to be happy with my "lesser quality" one.

Wouldn't it just be AFS that's postponing this record, not Brand New? They've already put out their own version for preorder -- what they wanted (procrastinate! music traitors).

This preorder shouldn't be an issue if it's just getting closer to the day the album is actually released.

it's brand new's fault. i'm sure if ti was up to AFS they would have posted it the first date it was supposed to go up.

why post a pre-order two months in advance in the first place? can't they get terms with the pressing plants. i work w/ cd/dvd duplication & we give returning clients 10/15/30 day terms.

Guest jesselaceysavedme
records being simaltaneously released on two labels at once is pretty much the dumbest thing ever..... except maybe for people over the age of 15 who get their panties in a bunch over Brand New ;)