• 2 months later...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
whats the latest on this release?

THE ATARIS "BLUE SKIES, BROKEN HEARTS...NEXT 12 EXITS" LP SHIPPING EARLY MAY

We are still waiting for the records to come in from the pressing plant, so if you pre-ordered this record it will be shipping in early May. We will update this post with an exact shipping date once we receive one from the pressing plant. We apologize for the delay, the artwork design and approval process took much longer than anticipated, which led to this delay.

For our future releases, we will anticipate longer production time when announcing release dates to ensure that all pre-orders are shipped at least one (01) week before the release date. We appreciate your continued support and understanding!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to e-mail R.J. directly at [email protected]

whats the latest on this release?

We are still waiting for the records to come in from the pressing plant, so if you pre-ordered this record it will be shipping in early May. We will update this post with an exact shipping date once we receive one from the pressing plant. We apologize for the delay, the artwork design and approval process took much longer than anticipated, which led to this delay.

For our future releases, we will anticipate longer production time when announcing release dates to ensure that all pre-orders are shipped at least one (01) week before the release date. We appreciate your continued support and understanding!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to e-mail R.J. directly at [email protected]

Pushing the plant to get these to me as quickly as possible. Everything will be shipped by mid-May. If you have any questions or comments (even like "hey fuck you for this being delayed") - please just e-mail me at rj@mtsrecords. I will get back to you right away. Thanks dudes

Pushing the plant to get these to me as quickly as possible. Everything will be shipped by mid-May. If you have any questions or comments (even like "hey fuck you for this being delayed") - please just e-mail me at rj@mtsrecords. I will get back to you right away. Thanks dudes

hey, fuck you for this being delayed.

kidding.

hey, fuck you for this being delayed.

kidding.

;D

• 2 weeks later...

We got the vinyl in yesterday, been packing these up and all of the records will be shipping out tomorrow and Friday. Sorry this is so delayed, I'm working to get them out as quickly as I can.

As for the signed bit. Kris was going to include a photograph insert, but he bailed on the idea after we announced everything, so that's why I took that part down. If we do a second pressing, he said we could include it in that. Sorry for the confusion there.

Any other questions/concerns, just e-mail me at [email protected]