THE ATARIS "BLUE SKIES..." LP RE-ISSUE OUT NOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead they released some mediocre shit rock album with stupid fucking half-assed bullshit songs on some major label with some lame ass title and cover song. Then I guess I should care that their next album is a lame ass "concept" record and kris Roe needs to buy some hair plugs to keep his punk rock hair going...

Dang, I never thought the Ataris could generate a response like that from someone. I love So Long, Astoria. It's their 2nd best album after Blue Skies... Why do you hate the guy so much? Did he do something in particular or do you just hate him cause you don't dig his later albums?

How are there still 303 copies of this in the webstore? I figured these would sell a hell of a lot quicker than they are...

yeah I thought it would sellout you know....just like them.

they won't sell this out quickly because all their real fans have moved on.

And frankly to the guy above me..I was listening to this band before their prime and they are a fucking disappointment with everything that they have done after End is Forever.

here I hope this will help illustrate my point a little more I tore this off a wall of a venue after I saw them needless to say I was very excited:

[image]

well we all know what happened next..

Fuck this band for selling out their fans this is why their fucking record doesn't sell because they pretty much slapped us all in the face. And no he did nothing to me personally BUT I GUESS YOU AREN'T GETTING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY INSERT BECAUSE KRIS THE CRYBABY DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT NOW..BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF! I thought about buying this because I like these songs..I do own the original and I thought to myself FUCK THESE POMPOUS ROCKSTAR FUCKS!

this is the new insert for the record since Kris bailed on the idea after you all placed your order:

I hope you like it. Feel free to print it out and put it with your copy of the record when you get it.

[image]

One more reason I'm about done with pre-orders. Along with them being 2 months late, it seems 1/2 the time they aren't as advertised.

I'm going to throw it out there, not because I'm pissed off about the 75 cents but because I tried to order a gift for someone and got 75 cents less than what I paid back instead. If you're going to run a business then do it right. I ordered 2 copies of Dude Ranch, one for me one for a friend. Paid with paypal - a month after they were supposed to out (or however long it was) I got one in the mail. I had to email MTS to get my money back for the other. Did they send me a note with the 1 record they sent? No. I'm sure if I hadn't said anything they would have been happy to keep my $15. Then since it had been past the 45 days for paypal I was paypaled the $15 back and had paypal fees taken out. Off my soap box now. No reply necessary. Glad I didn't order one of these.

One more reason I'm about done with pre-orders. Along with them being 2 months late, it seems 1/2 the time they aren't as advertised.

I'm going to throw it out there, not because I'm pissed off about the 75 cents but because I tried to order a gift for someone and got 75 cents less than what I paid back instead. If you're going to run a business then do it right. I ordered 2 copies of Dude Ranch, one for me one for a friend. Paid with paypal - a month after they were supposed to out (or however long it was) I got one in the mail. I had to email MTS to get my money back for the other. Did they send me a note with the 1 record they sent? No. I'm sure if I hadn't said anything they would have been happy to keep my $15. Then since it had been past the 45 days for paypal I was paypaled the $15 back and had paypal fees taken out. Off my soap box now. No reply necessary. Glad I didn't order one of these.

It wasn't like we sent you only 1 record on purpose to see if we could rip you off without you noticing. It was a packing mistake, and I sent you a refund as soon as you got in touch with me. I would have sent you a replacement record, but the plant SHORTED us "Dude Ranch" vinyl.

Please just send me an email and I'll make sure you get a full refund and you're taken care of: [email protected]

Regarding the delay with this record. I've already stated here and in other threads: We will not have any further delays with future releases. Period.

I am pretty bummed about this, not gonna lie. I thought the special insert would have been nice since this is a repress, and I also didn't realize how late it would be. C'est la vie I guess...

Maybe Kris can do it now that he's off tour and I can send them out to everyone who ordered the LP?

I am pretty bummed about this, not gonna lie. I thought the special insert would have been nice since this is a repress, and I also didn't realize how late it would be. C'est la vie I guess...

Maybe Kris can do it now that he's off tour and I can send them out to everyone who ordered the LP?

Maybe he will, who knows. The Ataris were totally one of my favorite bands when I was younger, but it seems like Kris has been kind of a disappointment lately. (lately as in past ~3 years).

I personally could not care less about having a signed anything by any artist that I like, least of all something that is just going to sit inside a record sleeve forever.

I bought this re-issue because it was the easiest way for me to get a copy of this album, and I am really into everything RJ has been doing the last little while, so I wanted to show my support.