THE ATARIS "BLUE SKIES..." LP RE-ISSUE OUT NOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally could not care less about having a signed anything by any artist that I like, least of all something that is just going to sit inside a record sleeve forever.

I bought this re-issue because it was the easiest way for me to get a copy of this album, and I am really into everything RJ has been doing the last little while, so I wanted to show my support.

Thanks buddy :)

I personally could not care less about having a signed anything by any artist that I like, least of all something that is just going to sit inside a record sleeve forever.

I bought this re-issue because it was the easiest way for me to get a copy of this album, and I am really into everything RJ has been doing the last little while, so I wanted to show my support.

+1

gotta Question RJ,

I ordered my copy of The Ataris w/ that 180g version of the Juliana Theory record...when is TJT record going to be finished...or is my order on it's way...and I'm wasting your time?

TJT was finished a while back, I was just waiting on The Ataris LPs to come in. Your order shipped out on the 17th.

Thanks for your patience 8-)

gotta Question RJ,

I ordered my copy of The Ataris w/ that 180g version of the Juliana Theory record...when is TJT record going to be finished...or is my order on it's way...and I'm wasting your time?

TJT was finished a while back, I was just waiting on The Ataris LPs to come in. Your order shipped out on the 17th.

Bitchin man, I appreciate it. as I said in the Brand New thread. Fuck the Haters...keep puting out quality releases with quality packaging man

gotta Question RJ,

I was just about to ask the same question as birdwell. Can't wait for these to arrive!!

Bitchin man, I appreciate it. as I said in the Brand New thread. Fuck the Haters...keep puting out quality releases with quality packaging man

You rule! Thanks man. ;D

got mine, sounded great.

thanks for letting me replace mine.

i'm an idiot who bought it 10 years ago at warped tour, and actually got it signed by kris since he was behind the booth at that time, then accidetnly left if in the back seat for a day with the rest of my stuff.

texas + summer heat + record = lose.

funny how that happens with the record i never think of replacing until it goes out of print and was never on ebay for cheap.