Free iTunes downloads for Facebook users

(Thanks to kirbypuckett for tipping me off to this)

If you have Facebook, follow the instructions below. I already tried it and it worked fine for me, so it's legit.

Using Facebook, search for "Ticketmaster Live." Join the group and you receive a code for 5 free iTunes songs.

If you don't use iTunes to buy songs, you should copy your redemption code and PM it to me (I'll mail you a bunch of free stuff from AP if you do).

Anyone know of any good iTunes exclusives I should blow these credits on? I already picked up the Draft's digital EP, the new Hives bonus track, the Minus The Bear "Planet Of Ice" bonus track and a couple Jimmy Eat World cover songs...

Guest falloutcollapse
scott my offer still stands, the next issue of alt press or the one with thursday on the cover

Which Thursday issue? I think we're sold out of one of them but still have the other. And by next issue, do you mean the Every Time I Die one or next month's?

next months, i bought both every time i die ones off friends for $6 total. and whichever one is left of the thursday one, i guess. but if you think that i'm going to like whoever is on the next cover (you don't have to share) i'll take that one