Andrew Jackson Jihad - Holiday In(n) Gainesville

flood

Hooray for Preorders!

[image]

we'll have the records in any day now, looking to ship mid to late January.... for real this time :-*

Ok this is a very special release for us, it was recorded by VC's own ControltheBleeding, in Eric from O Pioneers!!! hotel room.... and the covers were screened by Justin of Underground Communique fame. The recording is a little bit rough, and is by no means meant to be the ultimate AJJ live album... but its a really fun piece of wax capturing what was a really special show at Fest... a ton of people from this board were all locked into a small room, extremely overtired, and really drunk... and this is a little piece of the wonderfulness that was that moment in time.

www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com

theres 3 options...

If you're a sane rational human being... you can order 1 copy to listen to and enjoy.

If you're a big nerd... or already have the fest press... you can get the 3 other colors

Or if you're a huge dork, and are extra quick you can score a 4 Pack which will contain a yellow copy in a non screened cover... theres only like 15 of these... so better act quick

and while you're there... pick up some of our other releases and we'll love you forever.

If you're a non US resident... email me and we can arrange for shipping options... i've been getting burnt left and right with international shipping these days and i'd prefer to ship via priority mail so it can be tracked.

Pressing info:

Black Vinyl / 510

Red Vinyl /347

White Vinyl /110

&

**FEST PRESS **Yellow Vinyl /125 (100 of these had screened covers, a handful of went to staff & friends.. and 15 with standard covers available in the sets)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have a new split too.

O really? Nice. I'll check it out at the So-Cal shows comin' up

"Hopefully, by the time we hit the road we will have a new 7" split with our dear friends in The Gunshy. This record will be brought to you by the big brains behind the AJJ pillowcase, Silver Sprocket Bike Club."