PO: MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK / LIMBECK split 7"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VC will get more. We had no idea so many people would want copies. We have had these and those other Vinyl Nerd 7"s at the ILC warehouse for about six months and no one ever bought a single one until I mentioned it to Virgil. Why they get overlooked, who knows?

I will definitely get at least one of them...

they're already all sold out. have been for over 2 weeks now.

they pressed more than 1000, and the extra were meant to be promo / friend copies and thus numbered with XXX or not numbered at all. i'm pretty sure they were mentioned in the original discography that was up on blue collar when they were for sale. i forget how many there were. but then there are variants among that stuff. i have an XXX copy that's supposedly the only one that's blue vinyl with navy ink. trying to get every possible variant of this one would be a nutty feat.

they pressed more than 1000, and the extra were meant to be promo / friend copies and thus numbered with XXX or not numbered at all. i'm pretty sure they were mentioned in the original discography that was up on blue collar when they were for sale. i forget how many there were. but then there are variants among that stuff. i have an XXX copy that's supposedly the only one that's blue vinyl with navy ink. trying to get every possible variant of this one would be a nutty feat.

nutty like trying to find the aar - s/t on clear

nutty like trying to find the aar - s/t on clear

is it really hard? i only kept one for myself.

So I got my Motion City Soundtrack/Limbeck split today...like everyone else's mine has the XXX/1000...however I think mine might be a little different from everyone else's:

[image]

Sorry for the crappy picture all I had was my phone. I guess I'm a little bummed because the design was so sweet looking, I did get the cd included with it though. Anyone else get one like this?