Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

anybody know how to cancel an order? i thought about it after everything went through and i want to get something different. i'd imagine it works the same as interpunk, though... if you cancel an order, they give you store credit? if that's the case, i don't want to have $40 in store credit after i buy another $60 worth of stuff. i'd rather just pay the extra 20 now.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Good morning.

2) I see people caught on to my "turn shit on at 2am so I don't have to be up at 7am" trick.

3) Dan. Got your email. I'm sure that's not a problem. Haven't had 100 orders yet. It's still early in da' game.

4) I cannot emphasize how great the Descendents record sounds on vinyl. You will be stoked.

1) Good morning.

2) I see people caught on to my "turn shit on at 2am so I don't have to be up at 7am" trick.

3) Dan. Got your email. I'm sure that's not a problem. Haven't had 100 orders yet. It's still early in da' game.

4) I cannot emphasize how great the Descendents record sounds on vinyl. You will be stoked.

is the bad religion 7 inch really already sold out or is it not listed correctly yet