Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

when will all these records be shipped ? i ask as i am moving in a month and i need to know if i should have them shipped to my parents house instead .

The Trio won't ship until mid-February. Frank Turner expect end of the month. The other records will ship next week, but we have them in the warehouse already. We just need to allow recovery from the break. We're building a system that allows you to choose multiple shipments or one shipment (a la Amazon) but that's the future. We don't have that right now.

cool will order the alk3's seperately from the descedents and nofx .

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be curious to know what kind of setup the people w/ skipping records have and if they've ever cleaned their stylus and/or the records that skip.

cleaning the record, stylus, and checking the skate and downforce settings on the tonearm might help...

i had almost all the alk3 colors and none of them skipped, none of the nofx skipped for me...but one of the bad religion lps did skip, but once i cleaned it it was perfectly fine. i have also opened new lps that had plenty of crap on them that i cleaned before playing. i def. clean all used lps before playing them.

anyway...might help some skipping problems to check those things...

I only ordered SLATFATS on pink (ye, I am kicking myself for not ordering more!). It skipped on Eat the Meek. I cleaned it with AT634 and played it again. It didn't skip. A few months later I played it again. It skipped. My record player is an AT-PL 300