Scott M. quit the board again?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man you guys really can be assholes sometimes. scott's a great guy and i feel like i should at least stick up for him here. he's taken a ton of shit off of everyone here for months so really wouldn't you quit? i guess you can't live down anything you put on the internet but if you guys fucked up once would you like to be reminded of that all the time? probably not...

anyways...my two cents. just because i actually know the guy and the backstory. smite on.

man you guys really can be assholes sometimes. scott's a great guy and i feel like i should at least stick up for him here. he's taken a ton of shit off of everyone here for months so really wouldn't you quit? i guess you can't live down anything you put on the internet but if you guys fucked up once would you like to be reminded of that all the time? probably not...

anyways...my two cents. just because i actually know the guy and the backstory. smite on.

He knew when he told that story that the majority of people on here were at least kind of dicks. If some random we didn't know we'd never mention it, but he was a regular and we like him. When anybody does something like that they get shit for it.

Okay.... first off, I don't know what happened with Scott's "you don't have to go down on her" ordeal. But I do know this, if you do something stupid your friends (even your internet friends) will give you shit over it. And they'll keep giving you shit till you show it doesn't bother you anymore. It may die down after a few days or it could linger on depending on how you react to it. It doesn't make us dicks, it's just how guys are and we've been this way at least as long as I've been alive. As I said, I don't know what happened, but it sounds like he may be being a little too sensitive. And I'm sure whatever it was will just get worse when he comes back.

Okay.... first off, I don't know what happened with Scott's "you don't have to go down on her" ordeal. But I do know this, if you do something stupid you friends (even you internet friends) will give you shit over it. And they'll keep giving you shit till you show it doesn't bother you anymore. It may die down after a few days or it could linger on depending on how you react to it. It doesn't make us dicks, it's just how guys are and we've been this way at least as long as I've been alive. As I said, I don't know what happened, but it sounds like he may be being a little too sensitive. And I'm sure whatever it was will just get worse when he comes back.

This.