Bioshock 2 Special Edition w/ 180g score

Not bad for $100, considering the game cost $60 to begin with. I haven't looked into who will carry it, I would assume its up for pre-order at Game Stop.

"Over the past few months, I have seen a lot of speculation around whether or not we would have a special edition for BioShock 2, and if we did, what would be inside.

This is the announcement many of you have been waiting for: There will be a BioShock 2 Special Edition.

The Special Edition will come in 13"x13” premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2.

This edition will be available on February 9th, 2010 for $99.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3 and $89.99 for Games for Windows LIVE and is limited to a single production run. You'll be able to preorder the Special Edition in most countries worldwide, starting now.

Stay tuned for the Official Unboxing for a closer look at the BioShock 2 Special Edition. "

[image]

man, I'm tempted to grab this whole set. I'll be getting the game no matter what, so 40 bucks for all the bonus stuff isn't bad. Just not sure if I'd really ever be that into it. If I'm going to get some art prints, I'd rather save up some money and hope some actual SINC originals go up somewhere again.

The first Bioshock was one of the best games I've played in recent years. Really loved the vibe and the world and I'm can't wait to fight the "Big Sisters" (those that are looking foward the game most likely know what I'm talking about here). I know for sure that I'll be getting the sequel, but in Canada the whole set is 109.99, so......... I'll see

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from vacation, and only had enough to pick up the game. I'm sure I'll be able to find it on ebay sometime.

When I was looking today I found another Bioshock 2 promo 7" that I haven't seen before.

[image]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bioshock-2-Rapture-Records-Vinyl-promotional-single_W0QQitemZ250577615737QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Video_Games_Merchandise?hash=item3a5796fb79