OFF TO THE FEST!

kyle

uhm...if you see somebody with an Avail tattoo on their right shin...that'll be me...

...or a sick of it all dragon on the back on my left leg...or look at my vinyl file photo and i'll be making that face / motion the whole weekend.

Weakerthans tonight then off to the airport for a 6am flight!

if you see a guy walkin the streets with a big ass cup of coffee, say hi cause that will be me.

this will be me too... one of 5 sober people at fest!

on the real tho, be sure to come out and see us (new bruises) play and visit the kiss of death table at the flea market.

we just got in the new measure (sa) 7" and the new bruises/stolen bikes ride faster split 7"!.

if you see a guy walkin the streets with a big ass cup of coffee, say hi cause that will be me.

on the real tho, be sure to come out and see us (new bruises) play and visit the kiss of death table at the flea market.

we just got in the new measure (sa) 7" and the new bruises/stolen bikes ride faster split 7"!.

I thoroughly enjoy your band!

thanks!

Me too. Can't wait to get the new split 7" and goodbye middle class 7"