friday night +/-

flood

+ had dinner + drinks with my friend samantha from IL

+ got a box from no idea with all 7 new colors of "reinventing axl rose"

- i have a cold

- my girls working nite shifts for the next three days at the hospital and i probably won't see her until monday.

- its raining, and i don't feel like driving an hour to go see my roommates band open for the misfits

- i just pulled a tick off my dog

+ I got 2 prints back from the framer today, one baizley art print and a bjork print

+ I had two Jr. Whoppers and they were great

+ I'm going to my parents house after work and there should be a stack of packages waiting for me

+ I picked up one of those J. Bannon prints

+ I tried out Super Mario Galaxy at Gamestop and it was awesome

- I'm at work right now

- It is raining here as well, and the roof of my girlfriend's car (which I drive) leaks

- I don't have the money to buy Super Mario Galaxy because I spent it on that J. Bannon print

PS

I like this thread, you should make it just +/- so it could be a daily update kinda thread.

+ I got 2 prints back from the framer today, one baizley art print and a bjork print

+ I had two Jr. Whoppers and they were great

+ I'm going to my parents house after work and there should be a stack of packages waiting for me

+ I picked up one of those J. Bannon prints

+ I tried out Super Mario Galaxy at Gamestop and it was awesome

- I'm at work right now

- It is raining here as well, and the roof of my girlfriend's car (which I drive) leaks

- I don't have the money to buy Super Mario Galaxy because I spent it on that J. Bannon print

PS

I like this thread, you should make it just +/- so it could be a daily update kinda thread.

Which Baizley print do you have?

The black and white version of the new Pig Destroyer cover art. It is perdy. I'll post a pic when I get it hung up.

PS

I just remembered I have an extra one, but I pretty much won't let it go unless someone wants to trade me for a different baizley print. Preferably the one from their European tour from last year with the girl, hands and wheat.

The black and white version of the new Pig Destroyer cover art. It is perdy. I'll post a pic when I get it hung up.

PS

I just remembered I have an extra one, but I pretty much won't let it go unless someone wants to trade me for a different baizley print. Preferably the one from their European tour from last year with the girl, hands and wheat.

Damn, I don't have any of his stuff. I don't think Baroness have ever come to Texas; at least not since I've been into them. If you decide to have mercy and offer that extra one up to a huge fan that's Baizley print-less, please let me know.

In keeping with the original post (sorry, didn't mean to thread-jack):

+ My girlfriend managed to get her schedule switched so she can go to Fun Fun Fun Fest with me

+ Russian Circles signed to Suicide Squeeze and will be recording with Matt Bayles, with Brian Cook (Botch, These Arms Are Snakes) on bass

- It's almost 7:30 and I'm still at work

- I have absolutely nothing to do tonight

Guest falloutcollapse

+ Aced a chemistry test (worst class)

+ Beautiful day outside

+ Had vegan ice cream cake

+ or / I have to go see Saw with my girlfriend soon, and I'm going to throw up

- Minus the Bear is playing an 18+ show tonight

Guest falloutcollapse

+ or / I have to go see Saw with my girlfriend soon, and I'm going to throw up

- Minus the Bear is playing an 18+ show tonight

Your going to puke? Silly boy.

Non-all age shows are boner killers for any youngin.

Sorry dude.

Shit happens, it's still weak though. How can they do this to meee?!?! Anyway, I saw the first two movies with her and they were gross beyond belief.

+ I am finally home from a long day of work being hungover

+ Red Sox won last night

+ Spent time with my brother who I haven't seen in two weeks

+ Had a great time at FBTMOF show last night even though I was deep in "scene kids" hell

+ Got my order from Bags Unlimited for record sleeves

+ Ordered one of the J.Bannon prints

- Was hungover all day

- I have to work tomorrow

- It has been raining all damn day long...and even still right now

- I feel ill

Guest falloutcollapse
+ I am finally home from a long day of work being hungover

+ Red Sox won last night

+ Spent time with my brother who I haven't seen in two weeks

+ Had a great time at FBTMOF show last night even though I was deep in "scene kids" hell

+ Got my order from Bags Unlimited for record sleeves

+ Ordered one of the J.Bannon prints

- Was hungover all day

- I have to work tomorrow

- It has been raining all damn day long...and even still right now

- I feel ill

How was that show anyway?! I want all the d33tz.

-I don't get to see my bro because he's working at the movie theatre ushering for the Rocky Horror crowd.

I went to see the Rocky Horror show that Fredonia U. put on. It was good in a really weird way. I didn't know what to think of all of the random people from the crowd shouting in the middle of a musical.

The show was good. I was very impressed with Dear And The Headlights...they seemed out of place in the line-up musically, but they were great.

FBTMOF were great of course. They played 'High As A Horse' which I was happy to hear. Their set felt kinda short though. 6 or 7 songs maybe? As I wrote in the other board, I chatted with the guys in the band before it started and all of them were very pleasant and friendly. Real nice guys. I wanted to buy another copy of the vinyl to have them sign it but didn't have enough money for it.

I skipped on Ours. I was outside during their set bullshittin' with friends.

For not being a fan of theirs, Circa Survive put on a good set. I only stayed for 4 songs. But they were good. Don't even ask me what those songs were. No idea. But overall they were pretty darn good.

V...you will dig the show.

+ Spent time with Jess

+ Received Radiohead - Kid A (2x10")in the mail (thanks Ryan / coldober!)

+ Received Death Cab for Cutie - I Was a Kaleidoscope (7") in the mail (thanks Jess!)

+ Found out new Russian Circles is coming soon

- Jeff

Is Jess ever gonna post on here again? I miss seeing her Simpson-ized avatar.