friday night +/-

flood

Guest falloutcollapse
The show was good. I was very impressed with Dear And The Headlights...they seemed out of place in the line-up musically, but they were great.

FBTMOF were great of course. They played 'High As A Horse' which I was happy to hear. Their set felt kinda short though. 6 or 7 songs maybe? As I wrote in the other board, I chatted with the guys in the band before it started and all of them were very pleasant and friendly. Real nice guys. I wanted to buy another copy of the vinyl to have them sign it but didn't have enough money for it.

I skipped on Ours. I was outside during their set bullshittin' with friends.

For not being a fan of theirs, Circa Survive put on a good set. I only stayed for 4 songs. But they were good. Don't even ask me what those songs were. No idea. But overall they were pretty darn good.

V...you will dig the show.

Freakin' stoked! When I saw FBTMOF last, they didn't play High as a Horse which is also one of my favorites. And I'm glad you checked out Circa's set, they truly are amazing. *cue gayness* Anyway, sorry about having to deal with all the scene kids. Welcome to my life.

+ saw Jeff Dunham tonight - hilarious

+ got a batch of records waiting for me at home

+ one of those records was the new CIS and I got the blue/black split

+ decided w/ my friend on halloween costume (the cops from Superbad)

- tomorrow movies with a girl im interested in looks like its not gonna happen

+ enjoyed two glasses of "crown float" (2/3 a pint of Strongbow cider with 1/3 a pint of guinness floating on top)

+ had some dynamite buffalo chicken fingers

+ the Saskatchewan Roughriders won their last game of the regular season against the Edmonton Eskimos, despite 2/3 of their starting line up (including their QB) being back-ups (1st stringers were rested for the playoffs)

- i spent 50 of my last 60 dollars last night and i don't get paid until Wednesday night

- and i do mean my LAST 60 dollars -- my bank account is now three bucks from hitting the end of my alread-massive overdraft

+ got JANE DOE in the mail

+ ate a bunch of fried foods today (jalapeño poppers, pizza logs, cheese sticks)

+ might go see Saxon Shore tonight

- my brother broke up with his girlfriend last night, so I had to help her move out

- I'm at work again until after the Sabres game

- ate a bunch of fried foods today (jalapeño poppers, pizza logs, cheese sticks)

SATURDAY NIGHT +/-

+ went to the phantom's feast this time

+ good show, lots of fun

+ FREE MUG!

- the food was pretty awful

- being stuck with 5 drunkass people (im the designated driver) who kept deciding they wanted to go somewhere else when I was freezing, tired and getting more and more crabby

- having to stop 4 times on the side of the road on the way back because one of the drunkasses had to puke