HOTTOPIC EXCLUSIVE colors-NOFX/BadRelig/DKM/Rancid

travis

thanks for the info and the chat on the tele..

shoulda posted here first.. would have answered all my questions LOL

odd thing is travis.. some are sold in huntington beach area..

tim gallegos of bad religion and wasted youth, (nice name drop right?)

picked 2 up there himself.. so its odd you would say they havent hit west coast yet..

here is hoping i get at least 2! one for me and one for my buddy in finland!

and yes HT does rock, hard.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked 2 up there himself.. so its odd you would say they havent hit west coast yet..

Yea there might be a few west coast stores that have them, I guess if someone already bought them around here then some must be available. Ive been checking the mall thats right by the office every day this week and they havent gotten them yet. I believe they were sent out a couple days ago to stores on this side of the country so they should start popping up in stores very very soon.

oh the love and tension builds

i never loved vinyl in any sense but.. lately im getting hooked.. and its not a cheap habit!

at least want one of each of these .. would be a great investment and item.

putting on baggy hoody and dark shades

wandering around the storessss ...... waiting... NOW! nooo... NOW!.. lol

cya when i get a few! or call you for bail money!

Yea there might be a few west coast stores that have them, I guess if someone already bought them around here then some must be available. Ive been checking the mall thats right by the office every day this week and they havent gotten them yet. I believe they were sent out a couple days ago to stores on this side of the country so they should start popping up in stores very very soon.

I was in Lakewood this morning and they just got them in shipment. So looks like they're getting out there

I was in Lakewood this morning and they just got them in shipment. So looks like they're getting out there

Crazy that Puente Hills doesnt even have them yet. I just checked with them right now.

There are going to be like 20 people going into Lakewood now looking for these haha.

Crazy that Puente Hills doesnt even have them yet. I just checked with them right now.

There are going to be like 20 people going into Lakewood now looking for these haha.

Haha I just got back from lakewood and bought all 15 copies of NOFX, Rancid and Bad Religion. They still have 5 copies of the Dropkick record though. Just a heads up so people dont waste their gas driving there.

Haha I just got back from lakewood and bought all 15 copies of NOFX, Rancid and Bad Religion. They still have 5 copies of the Dropkick record though. Just a heads up so people dont waste their gas driving there.

15?!! Damn man! Leave some for the fans!

15?!! Damn man! Leave some for the fans!

I am a huge fan! There was only 5 of each record. The early bird gets the worm ;)

yea i just dont get that mentality

if i did buy 5.. i would have 4 others in mind to give them too

and i dont know 14 people.. so buying 15, wow..

just makes me want to vomit..but as br says

what can you do?

2 of each record are for my friends at Vinyl Solution in HB and 2 of each are for trade and 1 is my personal copy so I dont see what the fuss is about? There is so many whiny ladies on this board it blows my mind. Theres more than a dozen Hot Topics in Southern California so get off your asses and go to those ones and buy the record. Plus I know more than half of you would buy up the whole lot also if there was 5 of each sitting on a shelf in front of you so quit crying.

People will flip regardless, nothing you can do really.

You can always limit the number people can buy online but if its in a store there isnt anything you can do. I dont really care what people do with the records they buy from HT, as long as they are buying them.

I dont think flipping these green copies will make you much money tho, Ive seen a few for $25BIN on ebay already and HT is selling them for $15.

if i had enough people in my area who liked br to get 5 lps for id do it

we were more making pokes at the insaneos who make dimes just as travis said .. flipping the lps

if you arent one.. no need to be offeneded

and to assume say.. i would buy them all is asinine, if i see 10 .. im only getting 2.. period.

but im not in this for sale,

and sure right now its about that travis.. i know some euros that if you tell them this is sold out its going to shoot to about 100.. like the yellow ATG from epi

also rotten.. im in central cali.. only 1 store here even NEAR me.. and in some places there just are no stores.. or like for me no blue drop kick for my area.. etc..

but like i said.. what can ya do...seems the fuss is made with a rottentone ..

pun intended..(im glad you got your lps mate!) cheers to happy friends!

if i had enough people in my area who liked br to get 5 lps for id do it

we were more making pokes at the insaneos who make dimes just as travis said .. flipping the lps

if you arent one.. no need to be offeneded

and to assume say.. i would buy them all is asinine, if i see 10 .. im only getting 2.. period.

but im not in this for sale,

and sure right now its about that travis.. i know some euros that if you tell them this is sold out its going to shoot to about 100.. like the yellow ATG from epi

also rotten.. im in central cali.. only 1 store here even NEAR me.. and in some places there just are no stores.. or like for me no blue drop kick for my area.. etc..

but like i said.. what can ya do...seems the fuss is made with a rottentone ..

pun intended..(im glad you got your lps mate!) cheers to happy friends!

Im assuming youre from Fresno? So am I originally. Fashion Fair does suck and there isnt a good record store for days. Tell you what, if you want an exclusive dropkick PM me and ill sell it to you for the 14.99 cost and you pay the shipping.

Hey, speaking about NOFX colour vinyl, riddle me this, please: was there ever a Punk in Drublic beer brown version AND a Punk in Drublic cola brown version or it was basically the same transluscent brown? Because from some descriptions on eBay, it sounds as if they were two different brown. Moreover, some pictures look significantly different, unless it's just odd lighting and it's the same brown indeed.

same color, I'm sure there are variants in the press though. I'd assume most of it is from picture quality/lighting though. Some people were thinking there were two green colors for the most recent NOFX repress and it seems to be mostly just a translucent green and one shot looked aqua because it was shot on the dust sleeve.

It's safe to say cola and beer are about the same, though feel free to drop lots of cash on eBay because of peoples witty descriptions