HOTTOPIC EXCLUSIVE colors-NOFX/BadRelig/DKM/Rancid

travis

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way I could preorder from my local Hot topic? Mine sucks and might not get some. If I ask, will they summit a request or something? Hot Topic in Albany NY.

You cant pre-order them. If you ask them, they might be able to request them for their store. There will be some of each available online tho.

hot topic ship lp's overseas(europe)?

Because I would like to but PID, AOCTW and bad relion.

Travis, can you help me?

Yea HT will ship anything on www.hottopic.com to Europe.

I will bump this thread once they are up for people who want to buy them online. Id suggest buying them as soon as they go up because I think they will sell out pretty quickly online. Ill make sure HT.com gets a few more of these than they normally would.

fuck, the Berkeley Hot Topic has like, no vinyl... probably because it's located two blocks from both Rasputin and Amoeba.

i think the closest one w/ vinyl is out in pleasanton. altho maybe there is one at the mall in richmond, i dunno.

Yea not all stores carry vinyl but HT.com gets everything that we carry as far as vinyl goes so thats always an option.

fuck, the Berkeley Hot Topic has like, no vinyl... probably because it's located two blocks from both Rasputin and Amoeba.

i think the closest one w/ vinyl is out in pleasanton. altho maybe there is one at the mall in richmond, i dunno.

The one in the westfield mall in san francisco always has a really good vinyl selection.

haha, everytime I ask somone at Hot Topic for vinyl they look at me like wtf? They've never heard of a Nofx PID order coming in. When does Hot Topic get orders? Tuesdays like everyone else?

that's cause most of the stores don't even know about these yet. No need to keep checking the store every week. I will post here once these are on their way to stores. HT stores get their new music releases before Tuesday so they have them to sell by street date but these colored vinyl reissues don't have a specific street date. Once the vinyl is sent out and on it's way to stores I will let everyone here know so they can go check their store if they want one.

haha, everytime I ask somone at Hot Topic for vinyl they look at me like wtf? They've never heard of a Nofx PID order coming in. When does Hot Topic get orders? Tuesdays like everyone else?

that's cause most of the stores don't even know about these yet. No need to keep checking the store every week. I will post here once these are on their way to stores. HT stores get their new music releases before Tuesday so they have them to sell by street date but these colored vinyl reissues don't have a specific street date. Once the vinyl is sent out and on it's way to stores I will let everyone here know so they can go check their store if they want one.

Good lookin' out

Fuck Hot Topic.

well that was productive .

Does anything more need to be said? Hot Topic leads to mall punk leads to bland, boring "emo." I like my hardcore and punk real, not mass marketed and commodified. The music scene (and the world, really) would be better if Hot Topic didn't exist.

These "Hot Topic exclusives" are especially dreadful because they force you into the mall to pick up a copy of a punk record. It's just all kinds of wrong.