what the fuck happened to brett gurewitz

mclz

Guest scriptedrain
Who the fuck is Brett Gerwitz?

Not up on your punk history apparently.

No... I know I could've Google'd him but I'm not going to pretend I know who people are. I've got a lot of learning to do in this life.

Guest falloutcollapse
its an "it" now....but when i went to high school with "it"....it WAS a boy

I hate to sound ignorant or something, but doing that to yourself is kinda creepy.

Guest scriptedrain

A sick part of me wants to know more about what you know about him. I just can't picture something like that attending public school like the rest of us (and I went through high school with some fucked up people, just like I'm sure the rest of us did).

A sick part of me wants to know more about what you know about him. I just can't picture something like that attending public school like the rest of us (and I went through high school with some fucked up people, just like I'm sure the rest of us did).

he used to be more of a goth kid - more marilyn manson than....whatever the hell it is now....did the whole makeup thing but actually dressed like a guy...all black leather and platform shoes....and pretty much the BIGGEST douchebag ive ever had the displeasure of knowing. I was actually pretty good friends with his cousin for a while.

it makes me sick how those sad myspace drones worship it like a savior

I hate to sound ignorant or something, but doing that to yourself is kinda creepy.

Haha, dude didn't chop his penis off or anything, he just dresses in drag (and also, is a douche).

He/she/it/whatever wants SO BADLY to be in AP it's not even funny. The stories I could tell...

Guest falloutcollapse

Haha, dude didn't chop his penis off or anything, he just dresses in drag (and also, is a douche).

He/she/it/whatever wants SO BADLY to be in AP it's not even funny. The stories I could tell...

Tell 'em. I doubt it lurks these boards.

Tell 'em. I doubt it lurks these boards.

Okay, when I get to work tomorrow, I'll cut-and-paste some emails.