I bought a car today!

Around 25 a gallon, which is still more than my old car got. I mainly wanted it for the AWD because I drive about an hour to work and when it snows, driving that far is real real real shitty. I considered buying a diesel because it can be converted to veggie oil, but for me going to college and stuff right now, it just wouldn't work. My dad has 2 vehicles that run on veggie oil though. A fucking massive Dodge truck with duel wheels and a VW Passat. Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks everyone!

Sweet car. I always liked the Outbacks for Station Wagons. I drive a boxier mini-van, the Scion xB.

I LOVE the xBs. I actually tried to finance a used one, but I couldn't afford the payments. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I think they are one of the coolest looking cars on the road.

you're crazy.

No way. The xB is awesome. Oh, and my brother and sister-in-law bought a Forester and they're loving it. Subaru are great automobiles.

The xB has to be one of the ugliest cars on the road. It looks like a toaster with wheels. Subaru's are great cars but they don't retain value so you gotta drive until they die. Thankfully they're built well so "when they die" is usually a long time.

No way. The xB is awesome. Oh, and my brother and sister-in-law bought a Forester and they're loving it. Subaru are great automobiles.

The xB has to be one of the ugliest cars on the road. It looks like a toaster with wheels. Subaru's are great cards but they don't retain value so you gotta drive until they die. Thankfully they're built well so "when they die" is usually a long time.

Hahaha...My uncle calls the xBs "Toasters".

The xB is FANTASTIC. No one likes them because of their looks (way to judge folks!), but once they ride in one they're sold.

It's sooooo roomy inside. It's the perfect road trip mobile. My iPod syncs with the radio. The seats fold down and form a perfect bed.

Best car ever.

I also call mine the Toaster and I have an XBOX decal on the back, because it's the XB and it's shaped like a BOX.

The new xBs are awful though. They get 10 less MPG (30 down to 20!) and are a bit more curvy which ruins their appeal.

The xB is FANTASTIC. No one likes them because of their looks (way to judge folks!), but once they ride in one they're sold.

It's sooooo roomy inside. It's the perfect road trip mobile. My iPod syncs with the radio. The seats fold down and form a perfect bed.

Best car ever.

I also call mine the Toaster and I have an XBOX decal on the back, because it's the XB and it's shaped like a BOX.

The new xBs are awful though. They get 10 less MPG (30 down to 20!) and are a bit more curvy which ruins their appeal.

I've been inside and yeah they're functional, sure. I still can't imagine driving one.

Best car ever.

I gotta tell ya, as a 6'4", 300+lb dude, Kirby's car is seriously far more comfortable than it should be for someone of my height (and width). Tons of headroom and legroom.

The xB has to be one of the ugliest cars on the road. It looks like a toaster with wheels. Subaru's are great cards but they don't retain value so you gotta drive until they die. Thankfully they're built well so "when they die" is usually a long time.

It depends on which model Subaru you're talking. The WRX has a high demand no matter what.

So, after driving my new car for a couple days, I've discovered that it has a slight transmission problem. Thanks to NYS law, I have a warranty, so the deal is going to have to fix whatever is wrong. I have to take it to get looked at on Monday. Slight bummer, but at least it will be free, minus the gas money to take it someplace.