hey everyone

i've been so fucking busy, and will be until about december. I guess it's nice to have lots to do though. a little stressed though.

also, did you hear from your friend about the NMB print?

I was in town last night and I was eating pizza next door to his bar and COMPLETELY forgot! I'll try calling him tonight, he didn't write back to my email, but he hates the internet, so thats no surprise

I thought it was gunna be a bad day because I woke up 10 minutes befoer my alarm went off... and well... thats never a good thing! but to my surprise my day has been pretty sweet thus far. leaving work in 2 hours and going home to listen to my Paint It Black LP that came in the mail from Virgil! I love having roommates still in college and can inform me when my packages arrive, haha

It's been 50/50 here for me. Almost caught up from being out 4 days and trying to get things closed out before transition to a new role.

Got my flu shot today. Company footing the bill of course which is nice.

Now counting the hours to get home and take some more pics to link them to my records list. It has been fun doing it so far.

Guest kingbuzzo

My day's going great. Managed to finish a paper I started at 1 AM by 4:30 AM so I got some sleep. When I woke up to go print it I got a computer right away. Gave a speech in class and now I'm talking to this girl I've got a major crush on.

Today has been fucking retarded. Co-workers can drive me insane sometimes. At least I got my Ben Folds Live 2xLP to help numb the pain a little...

what the hell?? i didnt get mine in yet....

Well, I am in the same timezone as the label... I think they're in Buffalo, so that's like 3 hours from here.