good place online to make tradelist?

While we're on the subject, how do you people with tons of records update your Google spreadsheets/docs? Specifically, I am only able to copy/paste 500 entries at a time...

I update the original excel spreadsheet constantly and upload that new version to google docs.

Same here, much, much easier.

Guest scriptedrain
Recordnerd is having problems with apostrophes. Most likely, those are the entries that are messing up for you. Just remove the apostrophes and you'll be fine.

Oh, Scott. Someday you will move past Recordnerd and see the light. I have faith in you, padewan.

ill never use anything other than Howsyouredge. the format is simple, and you can search other people's lists. so good for trades. i dont get why so many people use the google thing.. it doesnt look that great and its not searchable. ive done so many trades with people because of the hye search. yah the google thing is good for this board if people have a link to it but if they dont... theres no way for anyone to get a hold of you. but hey maybe youre not into trading so it you just want a nice list of your records just so you know what you have, then its whatever floats your boat.

Guest nickman

www.deadformat.net has a place to host your tradelist (both haves/wants). right now it's not the prettiest site out there but i am working on a new improved version which will launch very soon.

there's a few hundred registered users right now and many of them have posted their lists.. they are also searchable (wayyyy faster than HYE i might add).

one thing i'm really excited about: in the next few weeks you will be able to populate a tradelist based on pressing info entries on the site, so you can view a release and see "x people have this release, x people want it." along with that will be the ability to customize the look of your tradelist however you want it. this thing should make it easier to set up trades and should be way cool.

one thing i'm really excited about: in the next few weeks you will be able to populate a tradelist based on pressing info entries on the site, so you can view a release and see "x people have this release, x people want it." along with that will be the ability to customize the look of your tradelist however you want it. this thing should make it easier to set up trades and should be way cool.

this is going to be awesome!

Guest scriptedrain
www.deadformat.net has a place to host your tradelist (both haves/wants). right now it's not the prettiest site out there but i am working on a new improved version which will launch very soon.

there's a few hundred registered users right now and many of them have posted their lists.. they are also searchable (wayyyy faster than HYE i might add).

Can we be friends?