our floor's bathroom just got tagged

so there's this plan for the school (UCSC) to expand the campus more into the forest (UCSC is put right in the middle of a forest, pretty much). this plan is Long Range Development Plan (LRDP). i was sitting in the middle of the hall, studying for my midterm. two guys come in, walk to our bathroom, and walked out real fast. then one of my floormates tells us (and the 4 other people sitting out here with me) that our bathroom got tagged. "NO LRDP!" sucks because the campus security officers (CSOs) came out, and so did the cops. since we were all out there and we were the only ones who saw em, the CSOs had to take my info down.

i don't care. i just don't want to get involved with any more than i already am.

anyone else have any "witness" stories??

I was eating lunch in boston one time. Sitting in the seat that faces the street. Then I saw 2 guys run by holding a knife, and some other bloody guy run by. It was pretty crazy/intense. I had to talk to the cops and such. Also, I saw them stash the knife, so I told the cops where it was. It was pretty intense. eating pizza and watching a knife fight.

2 years after this, I got a call from one of the detectives asking if I had gotten a summons to court. I told him I didn't, and he said "thanks." Always sucks to answer the phone and hear "this is detective soandso, can I talk to chris."

I also saw some kid die at an alkaline trio show. I guess he was sick, and was on all sorts of drugs, and just passed out. I tried to get someone to help him, but they just thought he was drunk so they ignored me. I finally started yelling at the bartender to call the cops, and they finally did. that was really fucked up as well. had to give the cops my story and info again.

I saw my best friend in the world get hit by a car and die right in front of me. Doesn't get much more fucked up than seeing your best friend dead on the side of the road with holes in his head and tire treads on his chest. But "everything happens for a reason", right? I don't fucking think so.

Before the last presidential election, I was hanging out with some girl and one of my friends at a park in one of the suburbs. It was getting pretty late, probably like 1 am when we saw some kids running around on the main street, but we did not think much of it. Within about 5 minutes a cop cruiser pulls up behind us, and shines that spot light on us and asks us to walk over to them. While we are walking the whole 500 feet or so, another cruiser pulls up, then another, then another, until there was 9 cruisers there (3 different cruisers from the 3 suburbs that met right at the park). When we get up to the cops, they seperate us and start asking us a bunch of questions, like what are we doing, who we were etc. Then they started to search my friend and I, while we are getting search more cops come over and ask us the same questions to verify out story. After a few seconds of getting searched I am the first to ask what is going, and what we have done to warrant this. Apparently the kids we saw running were running around burning political signs so they were checking us for lighters and stuff (thankfully I left my cigarettes in my car at the girls house). Well after they find nothing, and we give them what we saw they let us go and told us not the hang out in parks at night because it was closed (no signs posted, though I know most parks probably close when it is dark for safety reasons). I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they need to send 9 cruisers just to check on 3 kids sitting in a park.

I saw a drunk driver drift all the way to the other side of the road until she finally dragged her car along a chainlink fence and hit a sign for a florist shop, at that point she turned (hard) back to the right side of the road and smashed right into a brick wall without even stopping (no brake lights). It was 3AM and I was the only person to see it so I stopped and pulled her out of the car and called 911. She was OK, but what happened next was pretty fuckin' funny... some dudes ran out of a house freaking out and she started asking if the cops were coming and they told her, "FUCK YEAH THE COPS ARE COMING YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS BITCH, THATS OUR WALL!" To which she replied, "No, I'm not trying to get out of it, I'm just wondering... cause I'm drunk... and I'm on parole, so I'm going to jail. My mom's gonna be pissed at me." It took everything in me to not just start laughing my ass off right then and there. Then some random creepy dude rolled up on a bicycle and was asking questions about what happened, pulled a beer out of his hoodie, and just sat there and watched. When the sirens could be heard coming that dude just said, "Alright, I'm out. I got warrants and shit."

Weird night. But this was Fontana, Ca and if you know the area, its not that weird.

I saw a drunk driver drift all the way to the other side of the road until she finally dragged her car along a chainlink fence and hit a sign for a florist shop, at that point she turned (hard) back to the right side of the road and smashed right into a brick wall without even stopping (no brake lights). It was 3AM and I was the only person to see it so I stopped and pulled her out of the car and called 911. She was OK, but what happened next was pretty fuckin' funny... some dudes ran out of a house freaking out and she started asking if the cops were coming and they told her, "FUCK YEAH THE COPS ARE COMING YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS BITCH, THATS OUR WALL!" To which she replied, "No, I'm not trying to get out of it, I'm just wondering... cause I'm drunk... and I'm on parole, so I'm going to jail. My mom's gonna be pissed at me." It took everything in me to not just start laughing my ass off right then and there. Then some random creepy dude rolled up on a bicycle and was asking questions about what happened, pulled a beer out of his hoodie, and just sat there and watched. When the sirens could be heard coming that dude just said, "Alright, I'm out. I got warrants and shit."

Weird night. But this was Fontana, Ca and if you know the area, its not that weird.

That makes sense for Fontucky.

that whole story is REALLY weird.

that whole story is REALLY weird.

You mean amazing.

that part about the guy on the bike made me chuckle quite a bit.

Yeah, that was really funny, but at the time it was a bit creepy... that dude just rolled up and was like, "What the fuck happened?" and was acting a bit hostile. He was most likely on meth or something (why else are you riding a bike at 3AM and acting really fidgety and weird)... that guy was just a fucking nutcase.