Heroes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think the killer was?

I'm upset, because Sylar squirms away again, I wanted a little more out of that.

I was hoping Kristen Bell would die, she's soooo boring.

Nikki is dead. P A R T Y!

Killing Nathan is good, people like him, but he's not a super main character that people will be outright pissed if he's dead. Plus they'll probably bring him back with his daughter's blood.

I have a few theories after discussing it with ronnie on AIM and also some co-workers:

- ronnie suggested that Nathan's killer could be Noah (HRG - Claire's father); this is feasable as we still don't know where his allegiance really lies.

- I don't think Nikki is dead. In the grand scope of TV dramas, it is way too easy to kill off a character like that. I could be wrong.

- I agree with kirby...they'll probably bring Nathan back. Even though he may not be a "super main character", he has been the one to always bring balance to Peter. Without him, Peter may be lost...

- Speaking of Peter...he has the potential still to become a bad guy. He could very weill possibly become disheartened and disillusioned just like Adam did and decide that the world needs to be wiped clean.

- What role will Hiro play now? He "took care" of his father's killer...and the world has been saved once more. Now what?

- I am not happy that Maya is still alive. Her characted is more useless than Elle and Nikki...combined!

- I get the feeling that they will have more of Elle in the future. She's starting to become a possible key character...now with her daddy issues...she could be be a tool to help the good guys bring down The Company.

That's all I got for now.

Here are my theories:

• Nathan will stay dead, at least for a long while. It would be willy for them to use the same plot device they used for HRG, bringing him back from the dead. I think if they do that, they'll wait and let you start thinking about other things so it won't be obvious.

• HRG made a "deal with the devil", AKA Bob, to keep his family safe. Meaning, he went back to work for The Company. I think he's the one who shot Peter, because think back to when he walked out of the house looking completely broken; he said to Bob, "it's done."

• Angela Petrelli is still working with Bob to try and keep the "heroes" identities a secret. I think it was Bob she was talking to on the phone in the last few seconds of the episode. If she was willing to sacrifice Peter's life in the first season, why shouldn't she be willing to do the same with Nathan? I think she's carrying some dark secrets that will eventually be revealed.

• Elle, Kristen Bell's character, will return as a "good guy" now that she had a taste of gratitude from Mohinder, Maya, and Molly. She will probably end up killing Bob sometime down the road.

• Peter will continue to struggle with his powers and the line between "good" and "evil" will continue to be blurred by other people trying to manipulate him. He's too trusting, because he wants to see the good in people. But he's also had a taste of the dark side now, and I think he may have liked it a little bit.

• We will see more team-ups, perhaps on a much larger scale now. We finally got a taste of some real superhero mission-type stuff, and I think that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm hoping for an all-out war in the coming seasons.

chapter 3 is called villians... so I can see Peter going "bad" against the company. As for his brother, well, how did he survive the blast? how did he not have scaring? He's not dead, he'll survive. I mean he did create Claire, remember?

Nikki is dead. she won't be back. I don't think she's the one who causes the virus break, I think its Maya who will kill everyone, or Sylar after he takes Maya's ability. I have no idea what will happen with Hiro... he's my favorite character of them all.

chapter 3 is called villians... so I can see Peter going "bad" against the company. As for his brother, well, how did he survive the blast? how did he not have scaring? He's not dead, he'll survive. I mean he did create Claire, remember?

You must have missed the flashback episode this season. It showed what happened when Peter "exploded" above NYC. Nathan dropped him right before it happened, but he couldn't get away quickly enough so he got caught in the blast. He was falling to his death when Peter flew in and caught him and took him to the hospital. Nathan was horribly scarred and disfigured until Adam injected him with his own blood. That's how Adam was able to manipulate Peter the whole time, by curing Nathan.

I just watched the season finale. It sucks! This thing with Claire's blood is so fucked up, it will turn the series into the DC Comics universe, where when someone dies you know he'll come back later. But i think Sylar will want some revenge against the company....this may make things a little more interesting. We'll wait and see...

Guest kylewilliam

man i love this show so much. it is great seeing the guy playing Hiro do skits on RENO 911, and the guy who plays Matt Parkman was on the first episode of LOST.

but i agree this show needs to lighten the cast a bit, there were a ton of useless characters and storylines, and i think tim kring apologized publicly for the "slow start" to the season.

I just watched the season finale. It sucks! This thing with Claire's blood is so fucked up, it will turn the series into the DC Comics universe, where when someone dies you know he'll come back later. But i think Sylar will want some revenge against the company....this may make things a little more interesting. We'll wait and see...

could Sylar become a "good guy"? that could be a possible scenario for future episodes. and i hope they don't kill Elle, i've had a huge crush on Kristin Bell for a long time, i like seeing her on heroes. anyway, i thought it was a really good episode, a decent way to wrap up the season on short notice. i can't wait until it starts up again though.

What about Peter possibly losing his powers. After he destroyed the virus the remains absorbed into his hand. This could be a big reason that the next chapter is called villains. Peter was the "good guys" biggest asset, without him it will force the rest of the group to have to come together to combine their abilities.