your favourite album of the other disappointed

I don't have any friends

heh. +1

As for me, any time I have a hardcore record on and my girlfriend comes in she does her impression of hardcore "singing," which mostly consists of growling.

Also, Big D because I love them and my other friends who listen to punk rock really don't, for some reason I can't understand.

Possibly the new big d record too... alot of the ol school big d fans around here are not digging the new stuff

Then old school Big D fans are fucking retarded. Strictly Rude's the best thing those dudes have ever done.

haha id say gypsy hill is my favorite.. altho i do like SR more than alot of the other stuff.

But dudes.. nothing beats the original Big D... two singers, boundless energy and fucking ridiculous songs... JEREMY ! WHOAAAAA! :)

Then old school Big D fans are fucking retarded. Strictly Rude's the best thing those dudes have ever done.

haha id say gypsy hill is my favorite.. altho i do like SR more than alot of the other stuff.

But dudes.. nothing beats the original Big D... two singers, boundless energy and fucking ridiculous songs... JEREMY ! WHOAAAAA! :)

hell yea.

Hey man the first two Fall Out Boy records are great. It's a shame that they suck so hard now.

Yeah, there are like two good songs on the newest record and the rest is just awful.

The only listenable songs for me on the new album are the first two and the last two. This Ain't A Scene sounds like a Backstreet Boys song...