Alienware Laptops

I had one a few years ago for WoW mainly, and it was nice. But I still think I could have built a better machine on my own for the price. I also am not big into gaming on laptops anymore. My iMac runs WoW just as well as my Alienware did.

If building your own is an option, I would say go that route.

build your own will definitely be the best option

You can't really build your own laptop, at least I've never seen it. I built my own desktop a while ago though and it's pretty awesome, runs wow at a high FPS.

Not to the same degree as you can with a desktop, but it's still decently easy to upgrade parts. Alienware you are paying for the name and convenience.

fuck an Alienware. worst investment of my computing life! the best thing i got out of customizing was the pair of Klipsch speakers with the package. $3500 down the tubessssss. you are definitely paying for the price.

you could get a better functioning and cost effective Dell and save yourself the money. hell, just about any other laptop, name brand or not. doesn't Dell actually own Alienware now?

and i didn't even customize it for gaming, since i don't pc game. i just wanted a big fancy case with lots of hdd room and a decent cooling system. waste of money.

fuck an Alienware. worst investment of my computing life! the best thing i got out of customizing was the pair of Klipsch speakers with the package. $3500 down the tubessssss. you are definitely paying for the price.

you could get a better functioning and cost effective Dell and save yourself the money. hell, just about any other laptop, name brand or not. doesn't Dell actually own Alienware now?

and i didn't even customize it for gaming, since i don't pc game. i just wanted a big fancy case with lots of hdd room and a decent cooling system. waste of money.

Just get a Toshiba laptop. They've been building some quality and beefy laptops lately.

shit, 3500? I could have built you a kick ass system, that would have worked for gaming if you wanted, for 1500. Or we could have just thrown 2 more TB of HDD in there instead of a kick ass video card.