rollin' change

Guest falloutcollapse

My parents just got the money from the people that rent our old house today so they gave me $20. I'm debating on either taking the girlfriend to a movie or something nice like that, or just giving it to Virgil like always.

Guest scriptedrain
My parents just got the money from the people that rent our old house today so they gave me $20. I'm debating on either taking the girlfriend to a movie or something nice like that, or just giving it to Virgil like always.

Virgil > gf. (Except my gf. :-X )

Guest falloutcollapse

Virgil > gf. (Except my gf. :-X )

She's slacking on the boards again. What's up?

man, i'll never use a coin star! I'm not paying 9 cents per dollar to have a machine do what i can in less than an hour

My old bank in my hometown would sort your change for free, but the bank I got in Cleveland refuses -- they just offer you rolls. This pisses me off to no end -- if you roll change and bring it back to them, they still have to count it and check it to make sure you're not trying to scam them with slugs or something!

Guest scriptedrain

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I thought all banks did it for free. Mine does and has never said two words about charging or complaining (the machine just rejects any Canadian coins, so they get returned with my piggy bank).

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I thought all banks did it for free. Mine does and has never said two words about charging or complaining (the machine just rejects any Canadian coins, so they get returned with my piggy bank).

I always thought all banks did it for free, too, but they don't. It sucks.

man, i'll never use a coin star! I'm not paying 9 cents per dollar to have a machine do what i can in less than an hour

Ditto.

Cashed in $72 the other day, very pleased. My bank won't even accept my rolled change unless I write my name and phone number on every single roll. Fuck that, it's not like I don't have an account there. So I give it to my dad to take to his bank for me.