Don't fuck with old men who wear fanny packs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha THAT is fucking hilarious!!!!

I love the chick who says something like "You can press charges, I got it on tape"

I guess she didnt notice that the dude who got his ass beat actually started it all.

Id love to see the cops reaction if they showed them this video and tried to press charges.

hahahahaha THAT is fucking hilarious!!!!

I love the chick who says something like "You can press charges, I got it on tape"

I guess she didnt notice that the dude who got his ass beat actually started it all.

Id love to see the cops reaction if they showed them this video and tried to press charges.

i like how the woman are on the one dudes side calling the other guy pinky and then once he gets whooped they are making fun of him. the one lady actually tells the other one to go through the dudes shit!

hahaha, wow. i couldnt even tell what they were arguing about.

He asked the black guy "How much for a spit shine."

he said the guy offered as he walked by. then when asked what he said when he walked by all the black guy did was repeat what he just said that was on tape. not what he originally said. you have no idea if he said that or not, or what he said. besides the dude moved to the front of the bus to get away from the situation and the black dude went after him. if that happened to me id beat the shit out of whoever laid a hand on me too.

i hear the spit shine part now but i still dont really follow the whole thing. seems to me, there was a decent amount of other black people on the bus who werent exactly fussed over the whole thing -- oh, except for maybe the woman in the background that said he "should beat his white ass."

nevertheless, i would argue that no conversation warrants attacking another person.

Got what he deserved. I love how he's sitting there at the end saying "I'm gonna kill that nigga" but the girls try to encourage him to use the tape as evidence.

I don't have any idea what started that, but shittalking is completely different than hitting someone, so when he smacked the old dude, he needed to be taught a lesson. I'm glad he's embarrassed on the internet now, too, after trying to pass as some hard-ass.