Stuff you're stoked for

mainly your user name...

they um...there's potential that something new might happen, they were all in Huntsville for the last week or so of December '09 and had their first full-band jam-session in about a year or two...they were supposed to work on demos, don't know how far along they got, or even if they actually put anything to tape at all. They all live in different cities now...most in different states, so this was a pretty big step in anything happening. Mark (drummer) is about to go back to college up in Michigan and has a new house with his fiance; Nate (bass) still lives in Santa Barbara; Franklin (guitar and vocals) lives in Athens, Georgia; Kevin (vocals and guitar) lives back in Huntsville and is currently in Law-School (attends UAH...where that crazy bitch shot up her faculty members last week) and is married; don't know where William (keys and vocals) is or up to. DVD is great, wish there was more about their early existance...their old bass player and vocalist/song-writer has the tiniest littl blurb in that DVD...he didn't even know there was a DVD until I asked what he thought about it...which was immediately awkward. So keep your fingers crossed, but dont' hold your breathe for new material.

this week i got a few freelance leads that could turn into a full time freelance jobs.

and

i also got word that myself and a couple freelance buddies combined our forces to act as an ad agency... well we presented a proposal and got selected as one of the final 3 companies to pitch for a huge fucking account... the profits, split 4 ways could be as much as i made all of last year. However we are up against one of the larger agencies in town... Im fucking nervous and excited as shit. the next week is going to be stressful as fuck.

this week i got a few freelance leads that could turn into a full time freelance jobs.

and

i also got word that myself and a couple freelance buddies combined our forces to act as an ad agency... well we presented a proposal and got selected as one of the final 3 companies to pitch for a huge fucking account... the profits, split 4 ways could be as much as i made all of last year. However we are up against one of the larger agencies in town... Im fucking nervous and excited as shit. the next week is going to be stressful as fuck.

that sounds awesome.

good luck with that man!