+/- about your day

Guest markovianprocess
- More dissertation/research changes.

this sounds familiar...

We keep having to change so many of the details, and now I've got a huge ass complicated ethics form to fill out for something that couldn't even upset people on a minor scale.

- Every damn time I only have a few drinks, I wake up with a worse hangover then if I got black out drunk. Really annoying.

+ Party was fun despite the rain and the really hot house.

- I thought it was supposed to cool down, but it's supposed to stay hot and humid all week.

Guest markovianprocess

- It's really starting to get on my nerves how everyone seems to go into the kitchen to have their serious, lengthy conversations. I can hardly interrupt because of the subject matter. We have a perfectly good living room, fuck off in there so I can get busy making YOUR dinner, you fucks.

+ Installed OSX Lion

- Parallels 5 isn't working now

- Had to leave Algernon Cadwallader before they played yesterday because I just felt so tired and ill.

- My right hand is swollen a bit again, and my fingers are super stiff. Really freaking out about it.

- So fucking tired, still having problems sleeping.

My weekend

+Busiest weekend of the year, Ironman Triathalon

-Busiest weekend of the year, Ironman Triathalon

-Report of theft from a room on Friday night

-My staff at fault for giving out a key to someone not registered for the room

-My staff cant recall whom they gave the key to, even with video help

-Among stolen items is $400 watch which guest needs to run triathalon with

+Spent an entire day being a Private Investigator, found the suspect

-Unintentionally let the suspect know he was a suspect

-State Police send 2 troopers who didnt care about the case to search suspect's room and vehicle, find nothing

+Suspects do shady shit like attempt to stay at another hotel despite the fact the entire town has been booked for a year

+State Police send trooper who gives a fuck

+State Police make arrest

+State Police recover items

+going to sleep well for the first time since Thursday.

- Every damn time I only have a few drinks, I wake up with a worse hangover then if I got black out drunk. Really annoying.
This happens to me all the time! I don't understand it at all.

I don't either, but I hate it. My dad has the same problem too.

+ Doctor in a bit.

- I hate going since I'm always worried I'll hear bad news.

- Work.

+ Off Thurs-Sat, nice little break.

- Job hunting sucks right now, even for internships.

- Have been having problems eating lately. Nothing ever tastes good, and I have to force it down sometimes.

This happens to me all the time! I don't understand it at all.

I don't either, but I hate it. My dad has the same problem too.

+ Doctor in a bit.

- I hate going since I'm always worried I'll hear bad news.

- Work.

+ Off Thurs-Sat, nice little break.

- Job hunting sucks right now, even for internships.

- Have been having problems eating lately. Nothing ever tastes good, and I have to force it down sometimes.

i've had this problem before. i have actually found that smoking weed helps it a lot. stuff would taste like ash and i couldn't eat until i smoked.

I have not touched pot in almost 10 years, not sure I really want to start that up again.

+ Doctor still thinks nothing serious is wrong.

- Sort of frustrating since I know the pain and numbness is real, and super obnoxious. It's been making me limp around the last few days since my right leg hurts/is numb a lot.

+/- They want me to go back on a low dosage of Lexapro since I've been having anxiety problems again lately.

+ 3 days off starting tomorrow.

+ Catherine is a really interesting so far. Anyone not sure about it should pick it up.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ I just posted 54 packages of records/DVDs out to people.

+++ I've reclaimed a ton of space in my room.

- Dissertation meeting on Tuesday. It's getting really old convincing my tutor that this whole thing is a good idea.

- I had a horrible time sleeping lat night. I think I only got 2-3 hours total in the 6 hours I laid in bed.

+ Another night off work.

Edit:

++ Cowboys and Aliens was pretty good.

- I think my medicine is making me really depressed. I've only been on it again for a few days, but I have no motivation and am like super sad. It didn't do this last time I was on it.

+ Went to a party thrown by the girl I'm interested in last night. It's weird her house is almost right behind the house that's #1 on my list to buy, which is probably a bad thing.

- Alcohol didn't agree with my new anxiety medicine and one beer made me have horrible panic attacks for a few minutes.

- Back to work today.

+ I think the medicine is helping the leg pain a bit, so hopefully that means it is all in my head and once the medicine is in full effect it'll work. Or it's just acting as a placebo.

+ Got an offer on my house that is close to what I want.

- Scared to shit of moving from this amazing neighborhood.

+ Where we are moving will give me 2 hours more a day with my 1 year old/

+ Great deals on houses on the other end.

- Will need to sell a good chunk of my collection to help fund the move since it will be a short term financial strain.

+ It might be a challenge but I have a good life with good options.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I've already written nearly 4,000 words of my thesis that isn't due for another full 2 months, and most of the word count will be taken up by the results.

- Needing to explain it all succinctly hurts my brain.

+ Listened to that Jim Bryson & The Weakerthans record, and it's fantastic. Can't believe I waited so long to check it out.

+ Didn't expect to get the new House Boat record today.

work has been going really awful, and my sales havent been up to par, ergo my commission has not been either.

+that took a drastic turn for the better today.

ive had my eye on a girl who worked at a store across from our booth for a while, and the store closed last week.

+today i noticed her walking into the store she now works at. theres still hope!

-im probably still way too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

- This pain in my right leg is awful. If I have to have this level of pain for the rest of my life I don't know what I'm going to do, because it is horrible and I limp around like crazy.

- The Life Aquatic DVD I got off amazon must have been a rental because the top is covered n sticker residue and is super sticky.

+ Amazon is awesome about refunds and replacements for their sellers.

+ day off of work yesterday included watching 3 movies, taking a nap, going on a 5 mile walk with my dog and going out to dinner with 10 of my friends.

+ got some free press box suite tickets to the Rays vs A's game on saturday night.

+ Friends from out of town will be coming in this weekend

+ sold a bunch of records on ebay the last couple of weeks, and made some decent money.

- Fiance's aunt will be staying with us for the next couple of days in our tiny 1 bedroom/1 den condo

- been broke as shit the last couple of months and its really starting to suck

- i have just been in a bad mood the last couple of weeks and i just cant shake it... kinda annoyed/pissed almost all the time.