+/- about your day

ive had my eye on a girl who worked at a store across from our booth for a while, and the store closed last week.

+today i noticed her walking into the store she now works at. theres still hope!

-im probably still way too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

At this point you just obligated yourself to acting upon it. Get to it before you turn old and have fewer social options. The best advice I ever got in life was from my grandmother. She said "The worst thing anyone can ever say is 'no'." Holy shit has that come in handy almost every time I've negotiated or asked for anything since I was 7 and she explained that to me. I get lot's of no's but I have few regrets that something might have passed me by.

Get to it.

+ Chipotle for lunch.

- Work.

- Got a rejecting email for a job I applied to 6 months ago.

+ Going to look at another house tomorrow. It's small, but it' really cheap, so I can use all the extra money to add on to it and it'll still probably be cheaper then the other one I was set on.

Guest markovianprocess

+ My lathe cut 7''s from Poly-cut shipped today.

+ I got a refund from Virgil for my UTI Influence subscription, only took a year or so of e-mails, but I'm really grateful.

+ Discovered Blinkbox and watched a Louis Theroux documentary and Rainn Wilson's new film Super.

+ Some of the stuff for my mum's birthday arrived today (deluxe CD versions of her favourite albums), Amazon Prime is awesome. The Stereophonics - Performance & Cocktails one looks great.

- I think I have poor circulation in my feet now. My toes are freezing the majority of the time now, but sometimes they get really red and hot.

- Every time I eat lately, I get really nauseous.

+ Gaming at work. It's been super slow the last few nights, hopefully it'll continue.

+ Against my better judgement, I'm going to ask the girl out I've been interested in for a while the next time I see her. My anxiety has made me super self-conscious, so I've not really even tried to date since it started, but I think it's time to overcome that hurdle. (or attempt to anyway)

Guest errolwest

+/- last show of tour tomorrow.

-23 hour drive home immediately after. not stoked.

+saw griever(ex-Lewd Acts) play today, and they are by far and away the best new hardcore band. do your self a favour and watch them play if you can.

+get to sleep in my own bed soon. cant wait.

- I think the medicine has another odd side effect. I can barely taste anything when I eat. I'm going to call the doctor if the side effects don't go away soon.

+ No work today.

+ Going to finish this bar my buddy and I have been building, and tinkering with for a few months now tonight.

+ Somewhere on the board I saw someone recommend Kurt Vile's Smoke Ring for My Halo, and have been digging it.

+BOSOX

+raw was fantastic tonight. the wwe was headed towards insufferable just over a month ago. now i refuse to make monday night plans.

+im going to be getting an unexpectedly large paycheck this week

+ I went and looked at a huge house yesterday. It needs tons of cosmetic work, a new roof, and new siding, but it's really cheap so I can use the extra money to pay for the work and still come out cheaper then the other house I'm interested in. Going to get it inspected in the next few days before we make any major decisions though.

- School starts in a few weeks, and I still don't know what I'm doing for my internship.

- Work tonight. I really dread going anymore, but I guess I'm lucky to have a job right now.

- My right hand feels all puffy and the sense of touch feels fucked. Stuff either does not properly register or it's super sensitive.

+Had a great screening of film I worked on at IFC Center last night for it's 5th anniversary

+It was like a family reunion with a crew that has a special bond.

+Had a few drinks and cut loose which is rare these days

- Woke up feeling like I haven't cut loose much recently. ha ha. Great Night.

Guest markovianprocess

+++ My vinyl sales went so well, it has paid for my 4 day trip to the Edinburgh Fringe festival. I've now got tickets for Andy Zaltzman, Henry Rollins, Dave Gorman, Richard Herring, Isy Suttie, Political Animal and I'm getting tickets for Tim Key.

+++ Looking forward to hanging out with friends from around the UK over the 4 days.

+ I've finished up writing/structuring my own set for the Fringe on the 20th.

+ I'm taking along 2 new releases (post permitting), the first on 7'' vinyl, and the second on a floppy disk (with download code, in case people don't have the drive and still want the stuff) that contains a new song, a guide to getting started with chiptune and LSDJ save files to explore.

- Right arm feels so fucked up.

+ Applied for a new job.

- Probably won't get it, again. Damn shitty economy.

+ No work today.

- My back tire keeps going flat and needs resealed, but I'm feeling too lazy to take it anywhere.

+ off with their heads, dead to me and the riot before all killed it last night

- didnt get home till 3:30a last night and had to be up for work at 6:45, so i am fucking tired

- i havent been able to get shit done at the office so monday i will be slammed playing catch up

- realized i am broker than i thought so its time to do more rounds of ebay

+ not doing a single thing this weekend but laying on the couch and watching movies

+ off with their heads, dead to me and the riot before all killed it last night

- didnt get home till 3:30a last night and had to be up for work at 6:45, so i am fucking tired

- i havent been able to get shit done at the office so monday i will be slammed playing catch up

- realized i am broker than i thought so its time to do more rounds of ebay

+ not doing a single thing this weekend but laying on the couch and watching movies

+ Decent party last night.

+/- Hung out with the girl I'm interested in last night. Chickened out on asking her out, again.

- Pain, again.

+/- Possibly going to Cleveland for the Italian Festival tomorrow, but am a bit scared of having to walk around for a while with the way my leg feels.

+ Going to look at some apartments this week.

+ Selling some shit.

+ Decent party last night.

+/- Hung out with the girl I'm interested in last night. Chickened out on asking her out, again.

- Pain, again.

+/- Possibly going to Cleveland for the Italian Festival tomorrow, but am a bit scared of having to walk around for a while with the way my leg feels.

+ Going to look at some apartments this week.

+ Selling some shit.

+++++Doubtful if anyone really remembers the whole thing about me moving back to PA to save for a new car but I finally made enough and am 95% moved back, just waiting in Jacksonville to go see a car dealer my brother is friends with, probably will finally have a new vehicle by tomorrow evening, stoked as fuck. After that it's just a 3.5 hour drive and I'm back with my old friends, roommates and boyfriend with my life somewhat back on track. Partying and shit in Orlando this weekend I think. Also if the car doesn't cost too much after insurance/tax/reg/etc, I'm getting a ton of Ikea and hopefully a new computer (which I desperately need)!

To top all that off. The Misery Signals 2XLP and new This Will Destroy You LP I didn't think would arrive before I left, came RIGHT IN TIME. Yeah buddy.

+++++Doubtful if anyone really remembers the whole thing about me moving back to PA to save for a new car but I finally made enough and am 95% moved back, just waiting in Jacksonville to go see a car dealer my brother is friends with, probably will finally have a new vehicle by tomorrow evening, stoked as fuck. After that it's just a 3.5 hour drive and I'm back with my old friends, roommates and boyfriend with my life somewhat back on track. Partying and shit in Orlando this weekend I think. Also if the car doesn't cost too much after insurance/tax/reg/etc, I'm getting a ton of Ikea and hopefully a new computer (which I desperately need)!

To top all that off. The Misery Signals 2XLP and new This Will Destroy You LP I didn't think would arrive before I left, came RIGHT IN TIME. Yeah buddy.

------just learned that a friend of mine has passed away. shit.

That's horrible, sorry to hear that.

- Last week before classes start.

+ No work.

- My back is killing me. I've not woken up with back pain like this in a long time.

+ Going to check out an apartment.