+/- about your day

--- there's this bi guy on my floor, and he gets on my nerves sometimes. he thinks i have "too much" alone time, which may or may not be true... i'd rather stay in my own room and watch dvds than go to some guy who i dont even know's apartment and get drunk with people i don't know. he also likes to hug people a lot, which gets kind of annoying for me. he came to my door asking if i wanted a cigarette. no thanks, i said. then he extended his arm for a hug. he even told me on like the first day that we moved in, a pat on the back is the universal sign for the commencement of the hug. well anyway, i gave one arm to hug him, and he didn't let go after i patted him on the back. he actually said "hold me". i asked "why?" and he said "because i liked being held." the whole time i felt like he was putting his face into my neck. super awkward. now i feel like there's something warm stuck on my shoulder/neck and i know it's because of him. it's irritating. every time he hugs me it makes me feel super uncomfortable. usually gay people don't bother me, but this is kinda of weird.

he actually just walked into the room without me knowing (my roommate and him are friends). i'm pretty sure he didnt/couldn't read it, but i felt kinda bad typing it as he was in the room.

sorry guys i just needed to vent.

- not only did I loose this, today I got an email that said I got a second chance because the person that won didn't pay. I got stoked, but I was a little suspicious. I did a little research and it turned out to be fake. Totally lame.

- not only did I loose this, today I got an email that said I got a second chance because the person that won didn't pay. I got stoked, but I was a little suspicious. I did a little research and it turned out to be fake. Totally lame.

Wait...so the second chance was fake, or the entire auction?

+ excited for tomorrow

+ got cash for coins today...only like 12 dollars, but still,...cool!

- little air in my tires in my bike. all i have is a hand pump and i do not have enough strength to get 93042943 lbs of air in there with that thang!

+ went on a kinda nice ride today

+ my mom is getting jelly on her way home. so i can make pb&j's!

-----booooooooored

Wait...so the second chance was fake, or the entire auction?

The second chance. I also messaged the actual seller and he was like, "I didn't send an email out. I have no idea what you are talking about."