+/- about your day

+ had a good night's sleep

+ my roommate didnt come back till about 15 minutes ago

------ i have to study for a midterm tomorrow afternoon

---- i had homework due last night, but in class, they said they'd change it so it would be due next week. so i didn't do it. but alas, it was due today, and i got 0/19 points.

+++ Sold the following on ebay for $160 + Shipping:

NOFX wolves in wolves LP yellow wax

the newest Me First and the gimme gimmes LP on brownish vinyl

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - stevie 7" on half red and half red

that pays for my latest no idea order and gives me a good bit left over. Im happy

+ didnt do shit today but play nintendo ds, watch super bad, and grandma's boy and smoked a bunch during all of those activities

----- plugged my ipod into my friends fm tuner thing to play through the radio, it said it was out of battery, then the wheel started getting really fucking hot and just kept getting hotter. plugged it into my tuner thing and it wouldn't work. took it off, it burned me and my car smelled like a goddamn hair dryer. now i think it's dead because it won't boot and i'm not under warranty. :'(

- got up early for Loved Ones preorder when I didn't need to. I hope it doesn't go up while I'm getting ready to leave/gone for work.

- my eye fuckin' itches.

- My Texas Is The Reason came today and it is visibly jacked. It even has the telltale dimples of a worn stamper. And here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to tell, as my stereo is packed up.

+ solid mail day, with 7" inserts, the jacked TITR, and Loved Ones all arriving.

+ good lunch which included a black and white cookie from the oldest jewish dinner in jacksonville.

+ expecting some records today in the mail

+ Stoked i grabbed the Screeching Weasel - Boogada LP with the pink cover last night for cheap compared to other times i have bid $60+

+ Still stoked all my ebay auctions ended for so much. Me First stevie 7" on half red and yellow went for 76.50 thats insane!!!

+ getting paid this week

+ got all my tax info back and think im ready to file my shit! crossing my fingers i get a lot back

+ got in and out of the post office in 5 mins.

- Have to go grocery shopping after work

- have a ton of work to finish and yet i have been on VC a good bit today

- only a few more days before my Record strike starts

--------- oh my god, someone is blasting Crazytown's "Butterfly" in the dorms... apparently the same person was blasting Switchfoot last week.

haha, that's awful

i mean it's funny when i play it for my friend who hates that song (along with gwen stefani's "hollaback girl"), but not when I don't wanna hear it. come on!