+/- about your day

+ worked on me freelancing media buying project and almost have everything wrapped up. the dude offered me 500 bucks! so happy, i was thinking 150-200.

- now i just need to finish by tomorrow night and wait for the check

+ Just got some action

+ PBRs in the fridge with my name on them

+ and a slice of pizza

+ final payment from ebay came thru

+ got your SW record hickey - thanks

- not tired at all but hopefully my redneck friends (PBR) will do the trick

- It is windy as hell out, and raining.

- The temperate is going to drop 30F over night.

- People on ebay are morons.

- ADV, an US Anime DVD company, might be in financial trouble as they removed a ton of new shows from their site. Of course, quite a few titles I was buying and now will be incomplete :(. Sucks since Geneon closed their US company a few months ago, so they had a ton of shows left unfinished.

- ADV, an US Anime DVD company, might be in financial trouble as they removed a ton of new shows from their site. Of course, quite a few titles I was buying and now will be incomplete :(. Sucks since Geneon closed their US company a few months ago, so they had a ton of shows left unfinished.

Does that mean they won't even be producing the rest of the episodes? I'm not really into anime, but that sucks. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Musicland Group (Media Play, Suncoast, Sam Goody) going bankrupt because they were a HUGE seller of all things anime. I know because I used to work for them.

Does that mean they won't even be producing the rest of the episodes? I'm not really into anime, but that sucks. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Musicland Group (Media Play, Suncoast, Sam Goody) going bankrupt because they were a HUGE seller of all things anime. I know because I used to work for them.

Well the license for all the shows they have still stands for 2-3 years, even though the company has gone under. So no one else will finish the show unless they try to buy the license from a bankrupt company, or wait it out and buy it once it expires. It sucks because ADV announced that 32 of their shows are on infinite hiatus :(. I was buying 3-4 of those shows, some with only one DVD left to finish the series, that now will probably never be finished. So within 6 months, US anime fans lost all of Geneon (biggest company with best quality shows/dvds) and now half of ADV's stuff is gone because of a company that had invested in them pulling out.

- I woke up with the worst Migraine, I feel nauseous and dizzy from it.

- Debating calling off work because of it, but I'd feel bad if I did.

+ I think the headache is starting to go away...

Guest falloutcollapse

--Oh man, anxiety/panic was terrible today and I didn't even get to go home

+I watched the Thursday DVD when I got home again and it calmed me down really good

+I was just air guitarring to the Early November, I haven't done this in a long long time

+My mood is getting increasingly better