+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- Work sucked last night. It was really busy, and I was the only one there from 10-midnight. I got cussed out a lot.

- It's supposed to hit close to 100F with the heat index today.

+ So far it has not, and there is decent breeze out there. Hopefully it rains too, since the humidity is around 70%.

- Annoying muscle pain is annoying. I think I need a massage or something, I think I have a tension knot in the middle of the muscle making it all irritated.

+ Lazy afternoon until work, since the power was out for like an hour and a half.

+ just had lunch at my favorite Thai restaurant with 10 of my friends

+ just bought tickets to see Exit through the Gift shop on friday night. Its the movie about bansky... shit looks rad!

+ thursday night is my last bowling league game... gonna get drunk and get some wings afterwords

+ just spoke to my new job and they said my background check was cool which made me super worried cause i did dumb shit in college. I start on monday!!!!

+ watched the US world cup game and that shit was intense and fun to watch

+ feeling good right now despite being nowhere close to finishing my freelance project before i leave.

----- freelance project is taking FOREVER!!!! but its good money.

Guest eriathomas

- Can't sleep. I have been laying in bed for a while now, and was really tired when I laid down. I blame my cat for jumping on the bed and meowing in my face until I would pet her.

Guest eriathomas

- Feel crappy, only slept for like 2 hours last night.

- I have an annoying headache at the top of my head, way in the back. Never had one there before.

+ It's a super nice day today, cool, though a bit humid still.

+ a few days late but I just made it to my first month of quitting smoking. Feeling good about that.

+ having a party tomorrow. Will be a good time.

- having the party only because I cant go camping this year. We have a huge party every June at my friends cabin, this year though my GF took off on a vacation so I have to watch the dogs. Totally bummed about that

-spending my morning running errands and getting my ears lowered. Spending my night picking up, doing laundry and interneting. At least this place will be clean.

- totally broke for the time being.

Guest eriathomas

- I had to get a haircut for my Grandfather's memorial mass tomorrow.

- Back pain seemed like it was pretty much gone, then it returned today. It must be from how I sleep.

+ No work tomorrow night.

+ Subway is finally putting cheese on the subs the correct way.

Guest eriathomas

- Pain still there. I think it's just a psychical manifestation of my anxiety and depression.

- Really fucking depressed today.

- Pissed my boss assumed I could work July 4th without asking me. He's on vacation this week, so it looks like I'm stuck working it. I actually had other plans for once.