+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- They are taking my grandfather off life-support later this evening :(.

Edit: - He passed away this morning. I guess the infection he had in his gull bladder a few weeks ago moved to his kidneys, liver and heart and did some pretty serious damage. He had already had a really weak heart from multiple heart attacks over the years. It's sad, but he's in a much better place off the machines.

- They are taking my grandfather off life-support later this evening :(.

Edit: - He passed away this morning. I guess the infection he had in his gull bladder a few weeks ago moved to his kidneys, liver and heart and did some pretty serious damage. He had already had a really weak heart from multiple heart attacks over the years. It's sad, but he's in a much better place off the machines.

i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, i know it's never easy. my grandma got real sick last year and stopped eating and we spent 2 weeks waiting for her to pass. it was really hard, but just think of all the good times there were and remember that he doesnt have to be in pain anymore.

Thomas, so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. Sucks hard when that happens...my grandma fell hard to pancreatic cancer, and I wasn't even there when she died. sucks.

-was going to go to a special 35mm screening of UHF w/ Weird Al live on sat. night, but I don't think I can get off of work for it. so not only will I not get to go, I'll be out $15.

-my best friends' parents are coming in tonight but I may not get to see them b/c i'm working for the next 2 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -fuck my love life.

+ good interview in jax yesterday

+ better interview in tampa today

+ asked me to come back and talk to the owners tomorrow

- might have to live with my parents away from my girl, dog and friends... which is super depressing

+/- jax is only 4 hours away so i can visit on weekends but still not the ideal situation

-So about a month ago...and I'm not sure I said anything here, but my boyfriend broke up with me. I took it pretty damn hard.

+ My awesome friend from Montana's in town. :D

+ I FINALLY get to have a weekend. Save for a Saturday shift at the shirt shop, NO STARSUX shift on Sundays anymore. I can get messy. AND since I covered a shift at the shirt shop today, I'm off completely on Sunday.

++++++++++ Got with some really cute, awesome guy I kinda sorta used to have a thing for, not sure if he ever knew and then I met my boyfriend and it was insta-friend zone for him after that. But I don't have a boyfriend anymore and I guess he kinda liked me too (never seemed thrilled anytime I brought up the bf) because when we were hanging like usual (usually entails video games or records, booze, sometimes weed) and he leans over and kisses me. And things kind of went from there. So I'm kind of feeling good about this and having some fun and not dwelling on it too much. And it's the first time I haven't been bumming about my ex.

Guest eriathomas

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I feel bad that I did not get to see him very much lately, because of my work schedule being on the days him and my grandmother would come over for supper. It all happened sort of fast too, so I never got to see him in the hospital either. The same thing happened when my other grandfather died, it was so sudden and I had not him him for a while either, but at least I got to see him a few days before he passed. It also made me realize that I am not very close to my family at all, and it makes me feel really bad, and I need to fix that and see my grandmothers more often.

- I have to work tonight

- It's freaking HOT out

+ I got Billy Joel cranking on the stereo right now (The Nylon Curtain)

+ Grabbing pizza before work with some co-workers.

+ Drinking some brews after work with a good friend I have know literally my entire life.

- I tired of my job and its dead end and I need to find something else. But any job is better than no job in this economy.

+ Might be getting tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd/38 Special/Bret Michaels soon. I'm not sure if Bret is still performing, but he is still listed. Who knows since his injury.

Guest eriathomas

- Shitty day out, rain, sun, rain sun, and it's supposed to storm tonight. Sucks too since I was going to wash my car, but sort of pointless when it rains.

- My anxiety is super bad today, not sure why, but it's also annoying.

- Start of my work week.

+ Potentially found an apartment to move into.

+ Hopefully hanging out tonight. I could use it after my hectic week.

Guest eriathomas

- Pain in lower right back has returned. It just like re-appeared yesterday, and it's annoying and kind of freaking me out since I'm a hypocondriac.

+ Hopefully hanging out tonight, unless my friend decides to be an asshole and ignore everyone's calls and texts again. (only one with a house right now, so only place to really hang out) I really need to get out of the house for something other then work.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I just found out that 4 of my songs were featured in the 10 song soundtrack for an arcade game made by Sparkfun.com at MakerFaire in the US on Saturday and Sunday there.

+ Really glad that I finally caved in and bought a MacBook.

+ It's my birthday tomorrow.

Guest eriathomas

- Pain in back is bad, also have a pain in my lower right stomach now, which also happened before and was nothing. I'm not sure if I should just suck it up and ignore it, or go to the doctors. It's really annoying, but I can function.

- Really need a week off work, but my boss is out of town for a week or two.

+ It's finally really nice out, though a bit humid, but nice none-the-less.

Edit: - I totally forgot about Mono playing, but it looks like a good thing with how I feel. I'd really have liked to go though.