+/- about your day

+I am drinking the Kraken rum. It is the best thing in the world.

+ The Menzingers ere pure aural sex magic last night. One of the best shows I've ever been to.

- However real sex has been a challenge. Have not gotten any alone time with my man friend. I JUST WANNA FUcK ALREADY GODDAMMIT. Hang time has been with the rest of our friends and none of them have any clue. Sexual tension. I have blue balls (blue box?). UGH.

- One of my friends is going away to Africa for three months tomorrow. He's my little hoodrat friend. I'm gonna miss him.

+ Oh did I mention I'm drinking the Kraken?

Guest eriathomas

- My back still fucking hurts, and it seems like it hurts in a new spot every day.

+/- Calling the doctor tomorrow if it does not improve.

+ Last day of my work week.

- I still can't find my gift certificates to the record store, been looking for like 2 months. They must have gotten thrown away on accident.

+ Been eating healthy the last few days, other then fried chicken for dinner last night. Hopefully the good food will makes me feel better.

+ got a 2-3 week freelance gig starting tomorrow. could be 40-70 hours a week, so i should be able to make some good cash.

- gonna have to deal with the shitty people at the unemployment office to make sure i dont fuck anything up while i am "working"

- its gonna make it hard to interview on friday since i will be working.

+ things are turning around for me, but still shitty.

- WTF - my grandma died today! this fucking sucks, and it was a real surprise. She was 86 but still in decent shape.

- Cant go to the funeral because i cant afford the plane tickets to St Louis, plus i just signed on for 2 freelance projects that are huge and if i went i would have to give up about $2500 worth of work

Guest eriathomas

- I forgot my doctor's office is closed on Wednesdays.

- I pretty sure this pain has something to do with my gallbladder, all the symptoms point to it.

+ No work, going to try to enjoy my day off even with this annoying pain.

- Too hot and humid out for me.

+ Night should be really nice out, so may go for a walk or something around dusk.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother MRC.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I found a place to stay for free (someone's floor but that's ALLLLL good) for Insubordination Fest so it looks like I will be able to go this year. Just gotta get my tix, the days off work and figure out how I'm getting down there. SO STOKED. HELLYEAR!

I wouldn't be that excited until I figured out the rest. It's a good lineup this year though so hope everything works out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I found a place to stay for free (someone's floor but that's ALLLLL good) for Insubordination Fest so it looks like I will be able to go this year. Just gotta get my tix, the days off work and figure out how I'm getting down there. SO STOKED. HELLYEAR!

I wouldn't be that excited until I figured out the rest. It's a good lineup this year though so hope everything works out.

It's not like what I have to figure out will keep me from going. All I need to figure out is if I'm taking the Greyhound or I can hitch a ride with one of my friends. Getting the days off work won't be a problem...I just got to write it in the request off book.

Guest eriathomas

- My TV is broken. About 90% of the time it only shows a negative image, or an all white screen. It's only a year and a month old too, fucking piece of shit.

- I called the place about the 3 year replacement warranty, and they fucking want me to mail it somewhere for repair. Fuck that, it's bullshit I buy a replacement plan and they want me to do that. I think I'm just going to take it to HHGregg and smash it on their floor if they don't take it back.

+ Going to the doctors in a bit to see whats up with this stomach and back pain. I think it's my gallbladder, so hopefully he'll order an ultrasound of it.

Guest eriathomas

- All signs pointing to a gallbladder removal right now. Pain and other symptoms are in the correct spot, and my liver enzimes are elevated, which is another indication. Getting the ultrasound next week (no fatty foods all week), another blood test (no drinking alcohol all week) and a shoulder x-ray (I have some inflamation or something). Hopefully it'll turn out to be nothing worse then what they think it is now, and hoepfully I'll feel better once it's removed if it is.

- spending my saturday morning and afternoon working on freelance projects

+ i think im close to wrapping up one... Just have to finalize everything tomorrow and write up the last pieces.

+/- working at my old agency for the next 1.5 weeks is nice, but sometimes weird. atleast i get to work with some of my friends again, and i get paid well for 2 weeks.

- have to deal with the unemployment office to put my unemployment on hold... dealing with those people sucks!

- still didnt hear about the job i was really wanting and they told me they would be in touch this week.

+ got another email about a new possible freelance job... getting kinda busy.

+ had a fun dinner/beers with friends last night.

+ gonna walk across the street and check out the free jazz festival in a few mins.

Guest errolwest

++++++++++im in tacoma for rainfest!!!!

++++++++++++ I finally get to try my hand at the double down(we dont have them back home(booo)

-im just about out of money.

Guest eriathomas

- Stomach/back still annoying me. It sucks I have to wait 2 weeks for the tests and results to see if I need my gallbladder out. Still freaking out it could be something worse then that.

+ My friend is having a memorial day party today. Heading over before work, then back after work.

- Can't drink since I need another blood test, and it'll mess with my liver enzyme count.

+spent the past 4 days on Long Island for vacation and had a great time.

-vacation is over today.

-my flight is delayed and I still have to drive 2 hours home from the airport.

-having to hear all my friends talk about going to Kid Dynamite and I have to work.

+going to the beach/my moms on Friday.

Guest eriathomas

+ Party last night was ok.

+ Time and a half at work today.

+/- Pain from possible gallstones feels a little bit better, but still kind of annoying.

- Still really pissed about my TV breaking, and me having to ship it some where to get fixed.