+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- tonight was a bit of a downer. Was hanging out with my buddy and his brother just drinking a bit, when he disappears for like an hour and texts me saying he broke up with his girlfriend and that he was going to be. It really took me for surprise.

Guest eriathomas

- Smoked 3 cigarettes while drinking tonight :(.

+/- My friend's gf/ex-gf hung out with us and they acted normal. It was odd, but he text me saying they were breaking up but wanted me to act normal since I'm the only one who knows.

+ All the Futurama movies are steaming on Netflix, so I can finally catch up on the last few I didn't see.

Guest eriathomas

- People who wait like 5 days to pay for ebay auctions. I always have a nice plan on when to pack stuff, and go to the post office, and one person always fucks it up.

+ Today is my Friday.

- Hot and humid outside.

+ Listening to old Park CDs.

-- fucking anxiety. My head got super foggy and dizzy when I was in the shower, I almost fell over. Now my head feels like I smoked a ton of weed, without the good feeling, just foggy and slow.

Guest eriathomas

- Still hot and humid. My head went all crazy, when I was running errands, from the heat.

- Dude still has not paid me for an auction, or responded to question of when he'll be able to pay.

+ Supposed to cool down tomorrow for a few days.

fucking a

- a couple of weeks ago my OnDemand was out for a week and then my cable Internet went out 4 times that same week...called Comcast 5 times that week before it was finally fixed

- my Jeep's currently overheating by the time I make it to work (less than 3 miles) and then not cooling off enough to make the drive home by the time I get out of work...obviously need to take it to the shop

- only shop close enough to my house that I could get it too is the busiest in town and pricey to boot...so they can't even look at it unless I can have it there by 7a.m...which isn't really possible with my work schedule...

- Tuesday morning I check my bank account online (as I do pretty often, at least 3 times a week) just to keep an eye on fraudulent shit, make sure any purchases I make with my card don't tack on an extra buck or two and notice that there are 6 transactions pending that are unauthorized...I go to my bank to see what to do, they can't do anything except give me a number to call to cancel my card...

- On the phone for literally 7 minutes before it gives me any option of talking to a human being...finally rings and I sit and wait for on the line waiting for somebody to pick up for 14 minutes straight...only for the douch-nozzle to tell me he can't put a hold on pending transaction and I have to wait until they go through or get dropped. I tell him I'm going out of town this weekend and need a card for gas, food, ect...he can overnight me one for $50, my exact quote when asked "is there anything I can help you with today sir" (my response) "Cancel my fucking card, and then send me a new one to the address I'm currently at, NOT to my billing address"...i give him the address to send it to...end of the story right?

- Check this morning for all of these pending transaction to go through or be dropped and nothing has changed. Get out of work and it again...only to find that a hotel has been booked in Edinburgh for $655.75 which essentially drained my account after all these other pending charges. I call up today to see how anything was charged to my "cancelled" card only to find out the Fuck-Bucket who I talked to on tuesday didn't cancel my card...I literally start screaming at the top of my lungs to some random girl (which I now feel bad about, not her fault)...finally get my card cancelled and she's apparently having her boss go through the recorded phone calls from that day to review the conversation and see who was in the wrong (as if it matters at this point)....fucking shit-fuck of a day

so at this point I have no money, no way obtaining money until these remaining pending transaction drop or go through, and have no vehicle

+ Saturday She & Him in Birmingham, AL at Sloss Furnace (home to FurnaceFest) or Mates of State not sure which show we'll end up going to

+ Sunday Rocky Votolato house show in Nashville, TN, pretty pumped

+ my new job is great

- working 9-5:30 then driving an hour home and having to freelance until midnight every night is really getting to me... i cant wait to finish all these projects and can start to relax

+ my newest freelance project is with the Jax humane society

- miss my fiance and dog

+ me and my parents are getting along better than last week

- will be working all weekend

+/- got my last 3 unemployment checks, 2 freelance checks and they all will go to fixing my Air Conditioner.

Guest eriathomas

- Still have the damn tension headache.

- Anxiety is all shitty today.

+ Friday, hopefully doing something tonight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GOT A VUVUZELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest eriathomas

- My right lung area feels tight and weird, and it's freaking me the fuck out. I'm sure it's just a muscle, or something totally unrelated to my lungs, but it's freaking me out.

+ Payday tomorrow.

- All my mental health problems are fighting me today.

- Humid as hell outside.

+ New turntable shipped today

- Moving Mountains 2xlp still wasn't in the mail

+ was about to buy the new Acacia Strain lp

but checked out the leak and decided it sucked, saved money there.

+ listening to MM on surround sound/playing tales of the abyss

+ radical storm outside

- tons of commissions to work on but don't feel like opening photoshop.

+first night off from work since last Friday.

+My kids are in bed so i'm listening to the I can lick any son of a bitch in the house stream. Pretty solid.

+I'm three beers in.

+I've received a shit load of records this week. Hopefully listen to them tonight but will probably just watch The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

-My soon to be ex wife is still unemployed and loitering around my new place. It makes things more difficult than they need to be.

-I've been kind of lonely lately.

-It's going to push 100 degrees tomorrow.

-/+ GF's parents lost my GF's/their dog yesterday. She was crushed. Her dad somehow found the dog today by asking around. An old lady sitting in front of her house saw the dog yesterday and a man pick it up. The man gave her his number in case anyone came looking. Gf's dad happened to see her sitting there and asked her. So the dog is on it's way back home. Her father is getting pretty forgetful with the dog lately so I have just been asked if we would take said dog. I do not want a third dog but because of the circumstances I gave in.

+ actually noticed myself improving at work which is great because I have been busting my ass.

+ streaming the ICLASOABITH record and drinking some beers.