+/- about your day

+ The team I coach has, right now, 1 goalie and 13 skaters, plus 1 who plays D1 field hockey so she can't play until their season ends (late November). Another team just folded and there's about 5 or 6 players interested in coming to us.

++ One is a solid defenseman, something we're short.

+++ Two are goalies.

- One, the better one, plays D1 Tennis and may not be too dedicated.

+ A goalie is a goalie so having a back-up, regardless of talent, is huge.

+ My assistant coach coaches one of the other girls in boys high school hockey and says she's really good.

My team might have just gone from a really solid older team that has a short bench, to a solid team that might have some players actually stick around next year with plenty of skaters to make sure a) people are getting the right rest and we're not burning ourselves out B) they push each other through competition for spots. Before, they knew they played pretty much regardless of what happens because we can't afford to sit people. We might end up with 18 skaters and 2 goalies, the USA hockey max.

+ One and possibly two of the skaters can make it to our tournament in Pittsburgh this weekend. We're short two players because one is suspended (see: banana thread) and the other has other obligations and can't make it.

I'm pumped now. I was starting to dread this season because we've had goalie issues, attendance issues, and we burn out quick in tournaments. On top of that, all but 3 of my players age out. If we get a handful of new blood, there's a solid core which keeps me coaching next year, too.

+ only 1.5 more days of work for the week

+ got more free Halloween horror night tickets so my friends can come along

+ fiance made me a dope dinner

+ she also got me a bottle of whiskey since i had a rough day, and we just both knocked back 5 shots while watching old 30 rock episodes.

+ bowl rips while spinning new records and reading some news.

+ whatever else happens this evening.

+ only 1.5 more days of work for the week

+ got more free Halloween horror night tickets so my friends can come along

+ fiance made me a dope dinner

+ she also got me a bottle of whiskey since i had a rough day, and we just both knocked back 5 shots while watching old 30 rock episodes.

+ bowl rips while spinning new records and reading some news.

+ whatever else happens this evening.

Guest markovianprocess

- Had a meeting at the job centre with a complete douche. I finished uni about 4 days ago, and he's already telling me I should just settle for whatever unrelated job I can find, and that what I'm looking for something too specific. He pretty much threatened to end a benefit I haven't even received yet, because I had the gall to say I was looking for a good job in what I am qualified to do.

+ It's really motivated me to just save up and get my journalism accreditation this time next year.

Guest markovianprocess

- Had a meeting at the job centre with a complete douche. I finished uni about 4 days ago, and he's already telling me I should just settle for whatever unrelated job I can find, and that what I'm looking for something too specific. He pretty much threatened to end a benefit I haven't even received yet, because I had the gall to say I was looking for a good job in what I am qualified to do.

+ It's really motivated me to just save up and get my journalism accreditation this time next year.

+ Bruise on my arm is starting to heal finally. The lady who drew my blood last week must have been new to blow out a vein like that.

+ The nerve relaxer I'm on is actually kind of helping.

- It's making my anxiety act up, but that could just be my body adjusting to it.

+/- Supposed to go to a party at the girl's house I'm into Saturday, but I won't know anyone but her so it'll be weird.

+ Supposed to look at a house.

+ Bruise on my arm is starting to heal finally. The lady who drew my blood last week must have been new to blow out a vein like that.

+ The nerve relaxer I'm on is actually kind of helping.

- It's making my anxiety act up, but that could just be my body adjusting to it.

+/- Supposed to go to a party at the girl's house I'm into Saturday, but I won't know anyone but her so it'll be weird.

+ Supposed to look at a house.

+ Weather keeps teasing us with this really nice weather.

- Going to be a boring weekend, a few of my friends are going out of town for a wedding.

+ Still debating going to the party the girl i'm into is throwing, but I won't know anyone but her.

+ My anxiety level has dropped a ton since I stopped taking that shitty medicine.

+ Weather keeps teasing us with this really nice weather.

- Going to be a boring weekend, a few of my friends are going out of town for a wedding.

+ Still debating going to the party the girl i'm into is throwing, but I won't know anyone but her.

+ My anxiety level has dropped a ton since I stopped taking that shitty medicine.

+ it's friday

+ awful work week is over

- next week is bound to be just as bad

+/- have to drive to DC to second shoot a wedding tomorrow for 8 hours. the reception is about 2 blocks away from the white house and the protestors so it will probably be hell getting in and out of there.

+ i have monday off!

+ it's friday

+ awful work week is over

- next week is bound to be just as bad

+/- have to drive to DC to second shoot a wedding tomorrow for 8 hours. the reception is about 2 blocks away from the white house and the protestors so it will probably be hell getting in and out of there.

+ i have monday off!

- Looked a house that looked awesome on the outside, but inside it was covered in mold and was completely stripped of all copper and wiring. So far 90% of the houses I've looked at have had the copper stripped.

+ Not working tonight.

+ Party... maybe.

- Looked a house that looked awesome on the outside, but inside it was covered in mold and was completely stripped of all copper and wiring. So far 90% of the houses I've looked at have had the copper stripped.

+ Not working tonight.

+ Party... maybe.

+didnt even bother calling out of work today. just didnt show.

+instead, i went to the mt. snow oktobrewfest in vermont.

+i got completely shit faced

-managed to rack up an $88 tab, when i bought 3 drinks at the bar

-my credit card was declined. and i had nothing else on me

-somehow my nose started bleeding profusely while yelling at the bartender over the tab (ive never done coke, ftr)

-i spent the whole night chasing this broad who had every guy in the room wrapped around her finger. i knew what she was doing, and i was still dumb enough to fall for it

-this was the first brewfest that my friends and i have gone to without at least one of us getting laid. unless something weirds happening right now.

+today was still totally awesome.

+didnt even bother calling out of work today. just didnt show.

+instead, i went to the mt. snow oktobrewfest in vermont.

+i got completely shit faced

-managed to rack up an $88 tab, when i bought 3 drinks at the bar

-my credit card was declined. and i had nothing else on me

-somehow my nose started bleeding profusely while yelling at the bartender over the tab (ive never done coke, ftr)

-i spent the whole night chasing this broad who had every guy in the room wrapped around her finger. i knew what she was doing, and i was still dumb enough to fall for it

-this was the first brewfest that my friends and i have gone to without at least one of us getting laid. unless something weirds happening right now.

+today was still totally awesome.

talked to my boss this morning

+he bought my story

+im getting paid for yesterday

+by pleasant coincidence, i got today off

+im getting paid today, too

+i get to get hammeredededed again today and watch some muh'fuckin footbaaaawwllllll

talked to my boss this morning

+he bought my story

+im getting paid for yesterday

+by pleasant coincidence, i got today off

+im getting paid today, too

+i get to get hammeredededed again today and watch some muh'fuckin footbaaaawwllllll