+/- about your day

- I really don't like the way this new anxiety medicine makes me feel right after taking it. It makes my head get really foggy, and then I can feel strange jolts of electricity through my limbs.

+ It does help take my mind off the pain, so hopefully my body will adjust to the medicine fast.

+ No work.

+ Raining out. I love rain.

- Laying in bed until this fogginess wears off.

-- new bank fees are fucking me. thanks you fucking jerks. Regions is charging me 14 bucks a month for my checking account.

- fucking broke till Saturday

- been in a rut lately

+ have no work on friday! its my first day off since i moved back in april. (only had 3 days off in the last 16 months)

+ going to Universal - Halloween Horror Nights on Friday

+ Have free tickets and parking pass to Universal

+ Splitting our hotel room with 5 people so that will save alot!

+ Going to get a house inspected tonight, an putting in and offer on it.

- Sort of freaking out about buying a house right now.

- This anxiety medicine is making me feel like shit.

- Pain seems to be returning after being gone for a few days.

- Swelling in my hand seems to have returned as well.

+ Watched season 1-5 of It's Always Sunny over the past few weeks.

+/- Doing the first of three baking demos today. Not too stoked on them, but stoked with the money.

+ Got $115 to work with for practicing the recipes and ended up keeping $95 worth of the materials I bought (major corporate chains are so wasteful).

- Despite being self employed, the short period of time I'll spend doing demos for this place has me questioning my life decisions while reminding me of where I could be if I didn't make my own way to pay bills.

- Missing seeing Ghostbusters in theaters since showtimes fall on the exact time of said demoes over the next three weeks.

+ House hunt went good, other then someone else came to look at it right after us, and it was their second time through the house as well. So a bidding war could happen, which we don't want.

+I got pretty drunk tonight, and had a good time hanging out.

- I should not have drove home.

- I smoked too many cigarettes, and now I'm going to freak out I have buergers again.

-- I feel really depressed today for some reason.

- So stressed out with life right now. The whole house thing, me being really hard on myself about my so called "health" problems, my shitty job, trying to find a new job, trying to figure out what to do to finish out school, girl problems, etc.

+ I'm done taking all these medications all these doctors keep putting me on to "try". Nothing I've been prescribed in the last few weeks was needed, and I think it's really fucking with my head making my anxiety come back and such.

+ Now that I've realized I need to make these changes, I'm trying to be super positive.

- Still too scared to ask the damn girl out, even though we've been hanging out a lot and my friend's girlfriend keeps telling me to, since they talk a lot.

- I think I fucked up a ligament in my foot. Every time I walk I feel a painful popping right below my big toe on the bottom of my foot.

- Pretty sure I did tear something in my foot. It seems worse today. It feels like a tear, or my foot is rotting from the inside out, one of the two.

+ Felt pretty good last night at the bar, didn't notice the pain or other stuff, and I didn't drink either.

+ Trying to start to eat healthier more.

+ Going to try to quit drinking pop, for like the 50th time. I've been chugging water all day.