+/- about your day

- Ugh.. I blocked a slapshot with the back of my leg last night. I've blocked hundreds of shots in my day, but this was by far the most painful one ever. I've never in my life dropped from a blocked shot and I could not put weight on it for a few minutes. It got me on the lower part of my calf where there's no protection and the shot was point blank pretty much. I don't ever bruise, so there's no bruising, but it looks like I have a second calf muscle because of the swelling.

- I'm getting old. I can't remember the last time I made it through a hockey game without any physical complaint.

Guest markovianprocess

+/- I went for a jog today and realised exactly how unfit I am, but it felt great

+ Ordered a pedometer and I'm going to start walking as much as I can every day

+ Overhauling my diet too

- Should have done this a long time ago

+ shooting a wedding this weekend

- the dude i'm second shooting for is a flake and still hasn't emailed me details about where i need to be yet. in fact, i wasn't even sure he still needed me til i emailed him today about it.

+ probably have another shoot on sunday

--- it's for one of my former co-workers who was recently diagnosed with cancer and wants pictures of her and her kids together before she has chemo

+ Finished the poster art for an instore at Permanent Records next weekend.

[image]

+ Saw NFG twice yesterday and enjoyed it despite my posturing.

- Felt incredibly old due to the mass of 17 year olds running around.

+ Getting some food at Vegan Mania today (I think)

+ Seeing Wooden Shjips and People's Temple at The Empty Bottle tonight

epic

FIST PUMP! YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!

Well i certainly don't remember posting that, but not surprising with how out of my mind drunk i was that night.

I guess its a good thing i dont drink like that but a couple times a year. haha.

+ today i got some free hockey tickets for the lightning vs the penguins next week.

- got cut off on the way to work this morning and i dumped my coffee on my XM radio receiver now i cant change channels and it gets static off and on.

- super duper broke

- dog is sick

- vet is expensive so i am selling records

+ today i sold 2 records and have 4 more pending payment which will help ALOT

- dish washer is broken

+/- got offered free tickets to a festival in orlando with the killers, roconteurs, pixies, roots, iron and wine, lucero, less than jake... but cant go. Boo

+Have food, clothing, shelter, and a job

-Job has been stressful lately

-Anxiety/depression have been acting up again lately.

+/- Studying for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, a reminder of how much i've forgotten things from college and don't use my degree in my job. Also a reminder of how much i truly enjoy math.

+Expecting a lot of records in the mail soon (hopefully today).

+Working out some sales/trades