Secret Santa

hickey

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, Is your avatar Boar's Head Brand as in the meat company? If so, that rules. haha

I work in a supermarket and when they were adding boar's head into the service deli here a little over a year ago they gave me this pretty sick button for it, not to mention i was the one chosen to sit outside all day to sell the boar's head hot dogs, haha.

I got mine a day or two ago, a Beach Boys-Pet Sounds LP, very nice!

Alternatively, the same day, I also got another package. MY secret santa's, with an "insufficient postage" marking on it. I'm going to the post office after xmas to try and get this straightened out. I apologize to my secret santa! :(

my person was momentumlost I think? sorry I haven't posted about it before now.

I don't quite 'get' what my satan got me. I am a fan of AFI, so the live cd is cool. There's also a record by MxPx, I don't think I have ever heard that band or know anything about them. I'll have to give that a listen.

This probably doesn't make sense, I am out of my mind lately, that's why I haven't posted before now.

All good my man! I don't have the kind of money to just check out records I "might" like (as opposed to going for the ones I'd definitely like), so this is actually pretty cool. I'm the type of dude that does stuff like grabbing Virgil's $30 record deal, just to have a bunch of stuff I otherwise wouldn't have heard to check out. It's an adventure!

As soon as I can get things hooked up again, I'll check it out.

Ok. Here's the list of people who HAVE NOT received anything yet or haven't posted about it. Please let me know if you don't belong on this list. I'll be sending out messages soon to make sure folks sent their stuff out:

cadetapplesauce

amsterdamned

ericxthexred

hootenanny

decibel120

riddle350

counterfiction

ronniethebear

destroyingthescene

kurtmanner

kyle

I think that's the updated list of folks who haven't received.